Tuesday, 18 February 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

It's dark outside, but I've just taken this picture of my desk



Working from left to right ....
On the chair is a draw of rubber stamps, moving onto the table on the left is my Prisma pencils, a box of pens and stencils and blending fluids, behind them a blue bowl, it's blue because I have been inking up some bits in it, here it is in action....



I was making a variety of bits and bobs blue! I decided to make some ATC's of of canvas, here they are .....



Here is a little sneak of one of the ATC's.....



They are now in the mail, one going to the USA and the other to Canada!
Now moving past the blue bowl you will see a tag at the back, here it is close up .....



I have made it to go on a gift for my daughter, she goes on maternity leave at the end if this month, I think the stampotique stamp of a pregnant lady is super cute!
Now you will also see in the middle of my desk at the back a Scrapbooking layout I'm working on, here it is up close....



Not sure what my plan is yet, but I'm sure it will come to me!
In front of this you will see some stamping and the Stampotique stamps I am working with at the moment. To the right is my craft bag on my lazy Susan and some distress ink pens from Tim Holtz. So that's my desk this week!
If you would like to visit other crafty desk just click on the link on the right hand side a little further down marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for visiting me and leaving a comment , I do try and return all comments with a visit to your blog!

33 comments:

  1. Pretty Sneak peek at your ATC :) That little birdie is a cutie
    hugs Nikki
    No Number Yet too early
    and I have some candy on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy!
    Love the tag, so cute.
    Krisha #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a lot. I love that tag. #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little birdie ATC - sooo cute! The blue is gorgeous. What a great idea to have a baby announcement tag! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #13

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is a striking blue, so vibrant. Looks like you're up to LOTS of projects, Jackie!

    Happy WOYWW to you,
    :)trisha
    #21ish this week with
    a quilty and journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fowers are lovely. I've heard that blue is the hardest color to find in nature. Maybe nature needed you to show her the way.

    How funny that there is a maternity stamp. I am always impressed the way these stamp companies take our lives into consideration when designs are made. Glad to know your daughter will soon be off work for awhile. I know you will feel much better. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blue flowers on the pink background.... looked very artistic. Great projects.
    Sandra @25

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, Jackie lots here today! Love those blue flowers, they're very striking. Have a great week. Helen 10

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always busy - and not just scrapbooking! Love the ATCs - gotta love googly eyes :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    no. 31

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been busy , Lovely atc & layout Jackie. Happy woyww jill #39

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so much you have achieved good for you and such great ATC's too.

    Have a great crafting week and Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 34

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blue and orange is such a great combo! Not quite violet and lime (my current fave) but right up there. Love the layout on cardboard too. GREAT photos!

    An early Happy WOYWW!

    Mary Anne (20)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mix of pink ribbons on the tag made me go all gooey! So glad all is going well with your daughter :-)
    I love the blue roses too. Did you end up with loads of blue paint splatters on yourself? I never could stay tidy when I ever attempted that technique, lol!
    Hugs, LLJ 44 x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That scrapbook LO is fab! And I love the little blue bird - so cute! Happy WOYWW. Is good to see a fellow scrapper :)
    Love Karen #47 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jackie - never mind your desk shot I've spent ages looking at that amazing collection of stamps in your blog header! - You know, if you ever get fed up with them I'm considering setting up a re-homing facility for unloved stamps - OK that's re-homing them to my collection - not moving them on elsewhere :0)

    Looks like you've got lots going on there today. LOVE that ATC - is that another cute stamp? Oh I SOOOO have stamp envy!

    Have a great week MMx #57

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just popping by to check out your busy desk, Jackie...looking good. Have a great week cheers RobynO#51

    ReplyDelete
  17. We're loving all the blue. Especially the birdie.

    The bears @#73

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are a very busy crafter, Jackie! Lost of projects going on at the same time--I get befuddled when this happens, but you seem to thrive on it! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Jackie, I love the swirly card with the blue roses. That is super, you have had lots of fun.
    Chris #45

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't normally ask for a reply Jackie but what have you used to colour the flowers blue and what shade is it?
    The flowers look really nice, love the texture on the SB page too.
    Your box of stamps caught my eye. LOVE LOVE LOVE the clock faces.
    Nelle 71 xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Busy girl!
    I just love color changing!
    Thanks for stopping by and the snoop around your place.
    Robyn 6

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely little bluebird. Karen #101

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that box of stamps header on your page ...
    Your desk is a very lovely 'desk in Action'
    have a good week
    Bishopsmate #67

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOve everything!!!! great tutorial! Thank you for sharing!! Have a great week! Ginny #74

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh lots going on on your desk this week. LOve that expectant stamp .... I have seen it before not sure if it was here or another desk, cute tag
    janet #30

    ReplyDelete
  26. lots of goodies.... Im late - we are late my daughter an I have been at the vets out of town all day so Im running so late. so I will keep it short. Thanks for the peek # 22 & 23

    ReplyDelete
  27. That mono blue card is very striking!!! Happy WOYWW! Sue K 16

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a super interesting post Jackie - love the canvas atc's, especially the bird one. Great tag and yes, that stamps is fabulous - just perfect in fact. Love your LO too.
    I so enjoyed your post today.
    Hugs & Thanks for visiting me - Neet 49 xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an exciting desk! So many things going on! I'm loving the blue bits and canvas ATC's!
    xxDaniella#7

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a busy desk this week. I really enjoyed mooching around what you have on show. Glad you liked those tutorials, well worth looking at. xx Maggie #97

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great way to contain the squirts stuff...today my bowl is mostly blue!! love the photos for your LO, a great lesson in continuance!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous blue, the ATC is FAB. Love the scrappage especially the larger photo cutout (I like doing that sometimes too) Sorry I’m a bit late replying this week, too much Winter Olympics to watch, harp to play and everything, thanks for the visit BJ#77

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a busy young lady you have been this week, Jackie. Some lovely work on your desk. Well done.
    Sorry to be so late getting round - life, half term, and visits of LOTS of grandies!!
    Margaret #17

    ReplyDelete