Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge 136 Monochromatic

Tanja ( a link to her blog is on the right hand side of my blog) set us the challenge of making a project that was monochromatic, which meant we had to use one colour only!
This is not a simple as you think at first, so thanks Tanja for a great challenge!
Here is my project....



I made this tag all in hues of Blue!
Here are a few step by step photos of how I made this tag...first I turned all the elements I wanted Blue!



I then stamped all over this fabric flower with France Papillion's design cube #10022 from Stampotique.


Then I spray ink on paper and made a tag which I then embossed



Then then stamped, Stampotique I love my new dress # 6160 by Daniel Torrente, on some of the left over blue inked paper, stamped it with the design cube and cut out the dress.



I put holes all round the tag ready to make faux stitching.


Then put the cut out dress onto a pre stamped image of the same and added some ribbon to three buttons



Then hand wrote the words and inked round the edges and added them to the tag



Glued the flower and leaf and pin into place



Joined the holes to make faux stitching, added a little blue colour with pencils and added ribbon to the tag



Now I had a few bits and bobs I didn't use so I made a couple of ATC's with the left over bits and here they are, they are canvas ATC's






So..... Now it's over to you to have a go and make a Monochromatic project and post it on the Stampotique Designers Blog, remember you could be a top3 and you might be lucky and win a voucher for Stampotique Stamps ..... So just click on the link on the right marked Stampotique Designers Challenge and join in the fun.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You certainly were productive.

    I love 'em all. They have such great details.

    My favorite is the "Blue Bird" with his googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the choice of colours for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue too!!!

    Stunning Tag, love all the stamping & the blue colours work so beautifully together. Glad you made 2 ATC's, they are both cute. Will you be swapping them sometime?

    Thanks for the blog visit and lovely comment:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete