Tuesday, 4 March 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

In my defence...... I have been busy crafting and not had enough time to tidy up .... So don't be to harsh on my desk!!!



It's full........ Now lefts start at the left. Inktense pencils, ink pads, Stampotique rubber stamps,Fresco paint. Far left Marvy LePlumme pens, still left there from last week! Couple of tags on my stand, here's a close up



And the other one, I showed a few weeks ago!
Then centre back is my scrapbook page I have finished !!
I had been looking at it for a few weeks not sure what to do, but this week I got on and finished it, here it is close up....



For the first time I used paint with my stampotique alphabet for the title, I've not stamped with paint before, but am happy with the result.... If you would like to see the step by step process of making this layout I will post it in my next post ( the one above this)
In front of the scrapbook page is a woodern house, I want to paint or cover and do something 'family' with, not sure yet will leave it there and look at it till I get some inspiration!
To the right pilled up are lots of Tim Holtz bits and bobs I'm thinking of using some of these on my house ... What I have no idea yet! To the right is a crafty individuals stamp, my cutter and a selection of papers
I have been working in my little journal, with some lovely Stampotique rubber stamps, doing this double page, but I'm not happy with it yet, I think it needs something else, but I'm not yet sure what! So I will leave it on my desk, hoping for inspiration.... You can see how stuff builds up, I seem to need a lot of inspiration!!!!!! My friend Kim sent me some information on life in the 1940's, I'm thinking I might type that and add it to the page.



Well... If you would like to have a look round some more crafty desks, just click on the link on the right, a little further down, marked stamping ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment, I do try and return all visits, however last week I struggled with my eyes a bit, (as I have narrow angle glaucoma ) and was a bit late returning visits, I hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did I am sorry.

21 comments:

  1. Jackie your desk does look like a mini twister went through all your stash for sure wow have you been a busy girl :)
    hugs Nikki C ?? yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty tag

    Peggy xxxx #37

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, Jackie. I may have to come and rescue you AND your desk (grin). I like the tag, though.

    When I first started stamping, all I had was paint. Of course, all I had were two foam stamps, too. Please don't laugh. It's not becoming (grin). Like gesso, the paint has to be cleaned up immediately. As if I have to tell you, a REAL stamper, that. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the tag. I spent time at the weekend having a tidy as I am sure that same twister had passed through Worcestershire! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative chaos is the best fun! I love all the textures on your page with Tash. Happy WOYWW. Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A tidy desk is a sign of a dull, lazy mind - on the other hand clearly your mind - and hands - have been VERY busy!!
    Happy WOYWW :)
    no. 33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yu KNOW I would never judge a desk, given the usual state of mine :) Your looks creative and productive and fun. I love it :D

    back online but slow :(

    Mary Anne (29)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jackie, visiting your desk is always an adventure, love your tag, gorgeous colours and I love the image. Your stamping with paint is a great technique and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your little house. Have a good week MMx #52

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie, visiting your desk is always an adventure, love your tag, gorgeous colours and I love the image. Your stamping with paint is a great technique and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your little house. Have a good week MMx #52

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of creativity going on, love your tag! Take care Zo xx 94

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! You have been busy! Lovely work! Your messy desk makes me want to jump in and play!
    xxDaniella#11

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie, you are full of lovelies this week:
    Lovely desk
    Lovely tag
    Lovely Scrapbook pages

    Have a happy week
    Bishopsmate #82

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who's been having fun then! Cor! What a lovely mess you've made - love those moments!! Chris68

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lady after my own heart, Jackie. If I put things out of sight, then they are also out of mind!! Consequently, my desk often has half finished bits all over it. I was good this week, though, and tidied up so the bride-to-be, for whom I have acquired Mabel, could come round and we could play with thoughts for wedding invitations. Had a great day together.
    The things on your desk are really exciting - I'm sure you will come up with some great ideas for them.
    Margaret #13

    ReplyDelete
  15. As you've seen (grin!) I like to keep things handy too.... love the desk and all your things out for us to snoop through! Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Jump LO made me smile - the joy really does spring off the page! I like the bright blues of the tag as well, especially with all the different ribbons. Very pretty :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 44 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep, I was a clean desk girl this week, but normally my desk looks just like this...I just happened to unbury so I could start over! LOL...Love a busy desk! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love that LO - so lively and so full of love in the making of it (if you follow that). Great journal page - just some black writing is all I think it needs.
    Cannot believe your desk! You are usually so tidy so it is nice to see a mini tornado has been to your neck of the woods. LOL
    Take care, Love, Neet 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi...Wowsers....you have a lot going on! Just wanted to tell you the cat dies are Impression Obsession dies...Thx for the visit...Susan #99

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha Ha...love the crazy desk! Karen #56

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - loving that desk. There is nothing better than a desk filled with crafy goodness. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.
    April #20

    ReplyDelete