Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Stampotique Designers challenge .....145 Flowers

This weeks  challenge has been set by Val, and this is what she said.....
April showers are supposed to bring May flowers, so let's add some flower power to our projects! I'll be excited to see if you stamp some flowers, create faux flowers, use a mask to create a flower background or come up with some other original idea for sprinkling a few petals on your project! So with this in mind, I found some of my flower Stampotique stamps,as they make a fabulous range, and made this picture in an old frame I had.
Here are a few step by step photo's to show you how I made this 


So it's over to you to show us what you can do!






12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jackie! I hope it's on a wall already xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally blown me away with your project today, Jackie! So much thought and planning, not to mention work, has so obviously gone into this project. So worth it! So very worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project Jackie! So cute and the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ! the background is amazing ! Also love all the little flower(people).
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO gorgeous, would look wonderful in Lara's room :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing Jackie, it deserves pride of place in Lara's room xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous make - amazing colour blending and the flowers look brilliant perched on the letters!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing composition!! What a beautiful addition to any space!! I love it!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie, your project made me go WOW!!! It is so amazing...You have inspired me to try a frame...gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all those little flower people. Makes for a great piece, hope it's hanging up proudly somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous BG and I love the whole project! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Die Crazy Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete