Tuesday, 29 April 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

My work desk and I are separated this week.....I am staying at my daughters to help and support her, as baby Lara arrived on Saturday weighing 8lb, mother and baby are progressing well.
I will return to normal next week with my crafty work desk, I must just say sorry that I did not get to everyone who visited me last week as although Lara arrived Saturday things all started on Thursday.
If you would like to visit some crafty desks just click on the link on the right marked Stamping Ground 
Thank you for leaving a comment, I will try and return all visits 

24 comments:

  1. How special you get this chance to be there for your daughter and Lara. Have a lovely time. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news. I've been waiting for this. CONGRATS, Grams, mother, and Lara. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all, she is a beautiful baby, and so is your daughter. see you soon! Helen 9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter Jackie!! Wonderful news. Happy WOYWW and have a great week :-).
    Janene #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the best creation on the desks this week!! Congrats to you all, lovely picture of mother and baby :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 36 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS Grandma! Well done Natasha.
    A beautiful picture - you have every right to be proud of those two gorgeous girls.
    I am so chuffed Lara has arrived - and such a good weight too.
    Hugs, Neet xx 44

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie and congrats and welcome little Lara...lovely pic. Enjoy. Cheers and have a great week RobynO#35

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful, what a little beauty. Enjoy this time, I'm sure your daughter will appreciate the support - I know I did!! Congrats to the family on their llovely new addition. Happy WOYWW, Cindy #51

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. What a beautiful pic of a happy mum and baby. Blessings Be well Carole #68

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely excuse not to craft! Have a wonderful time looking after your daughter and getting to know your precious bundle. Have a lovely week, Chris # 15

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Welcome to the world Lara. Enjoy this time, they grow up so fast. #59

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your lovely family addition! Lara is beautiful, and so is your daughter, the smile says it all! Winnie#60

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all of you, looks like mother and daughter are doing well. Enjoy your special time together, ah the joys of a new born baby. I love that newborn cry they have.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 47
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to each and every one of you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! That is the one thing I am still waiting for - a little grandbaby! Have fun with your family! Lindart #85

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Grandma! She is totally beautiful.

    Krisha #71

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that's a very special version of WOYWW. Congrats to you all! Take care & enjoy your week. Zo xx 75

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous photo of your lovely girls. So glad you got to be there for her. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#61)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, how lovely! Karen #30

    ReplyDelete
  20. Huge Congratulations to you all. You are going to love being a Grandma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! What a lovely photo! Lots of hugs to come... Enjoy!! Hugs, Chrisx 95

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations to you all Jackie, and what a beautiful photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful news and with such a stunning subject for your photo I think we can ALL forgive you a week away from your desk. Congrats you all. She's a sweetie!

    Happy (day late) WOYWW!

    Mary Anne (8)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Baby Lara is better than anything we can see on a desk. Congratulations grandma Jackie.

    ReplyDelete