Tuesday, 8 April 2014

What's on my Work desk Wednesday

Here it is.....
No better than last week sadly!
I'm still busy doing samples for th new launch of Stampotique stamps on 15th, next Tuesday. 
However I can show you my desk up a bit closer
The main thing is my calendar journal in the middle of my desk, I have now finished my March layout, a bit late though, will try harder and get my April finished this week. I will post it on Kate Cranes blog along with everyone else's journal calendars. 
Here it is up close, you can see all the white pen I have used round the edges, I wanted it to look like snow. I started this page the Monday I came back from Birmingham stitch and Hobbycraft as it started to sleet and snow on the way home! 
If you would like to visit other crafty desks then just click on the link marked Stamping Ground on the right hand side a little further down, and all will be explained.
Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I do try and return all comments but I am unable to reply to those use goggle plus, sorry.



25 comments:

  1. Wow , Happy WOYWW hugs Peggy xxxx #27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, wow, super calender journal page - the white looks great, very effective. And I see an extremely busy desk, scraps underneath and all, hope it goes well for the 15th. Cheers RobynO#29

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late then never Jackie with your calender journal page & must say it's fab . Happy woyww jill #35

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous - will you be able to remember what you did when you fill it in?!! Love your packed desk - can't wait to see the new stamps. Helen 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab page. Love all the dots. Wow, sleet! We are just having autumn days with cold mornings and scorching mid days and cold evenings. Everyone is getting sick. #39

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day Jackie. Happy WOYWW day to you. I'm a returning WOYWW member after a long 6 months plus break. Goodness sleet...never here though sometimes I do wish we got snow. Love the big busy desk and your calender journal page is awesome with all the white pen work!
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #23

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that calendar page is just gorgeous, love the blues and the sunburst at the bottom! Oh, and the dotted snowline...very clever :-)
    Hope all is going well with your daughter's pregnancy..getting close now, exciting times ahead!!
    Hugs, LLJ 47 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a creative messy desk, shows lots of work going on. Your calendar journal is fabulous, so much work with the white. It's really effective.
    Have a great week,
    Von #53

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your jounral looks fab..love the white pen, love the corners on each day's box - wonderful detail. I like the look of your desk, I feel very comfortable here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That journal page is lovely, Jackie - most in keeping with the sort of mixed weather we get here in Britain. Living here on the North Wales coast we can see all four seasons in one day!!!!
    Take care - have a great week.
    Margaret #25

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good, and you've reminded me of the SDC challenge. I used to do them a lot but drifted away as I still had the same old images. Thought I would get more then a trip back to the USA got cancelled so I couldn't do my usual bulk purchase. Why does EVERY WOYWW increase my shopping list??
    DOH!

    Happy WOYWW!

    Mary Anne (15)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am sure you used to have a tidy desk when we visited in the past. Have I got it wrong?
    Love the busy look anyway.
    Also love your diary journal - what a fabulous job you are making of it and it is a good idea to do it in a book like that.
    Hugs and thanks for visiting me earlier - Neet 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi - your desk can't be tidy when you've so much going on. The snow is very effective. Have a great week, Chris # 35

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah! I love your mess, it's a great workout! Really creative and busy, busy, busy!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi jackie
    Love the calendar page gorgeous page.
    Well my long wait is over I hope yours will be soon. He certainly is a bony lad.
    So far you get the messiest prize but hey! Mess is more
    Janet @19

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your desk looks a lot like my desk Jackie!! haha! Such a wonderful messy mess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your creative looking desk, full of inspirations.

    Your March calendar is fantastic.

    Krisha #17

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just look at that sea of creativity! Holy moly, Jackie!! Your calender page is phenomenal!! Thanks for stopping in to see me! I've missed you, too. Have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Darnell #26

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jackie, what a really beautiful journal page, such lovely colours.
    Thanks for visiting me and your nice remarks.
    Chris #41

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous March Layout.
    Happy Wednesday,
    Karin #94

    ReplyDelete
  21. My, but that is one busy desk Jackie. Your calender page is fab ... love all that white pen work around the edge. Hard to believe that you experienced sleet and snow down there and we haven't up here in Scotland, admittedly the south west of the country. Hope it's more spring like for you now. Elizabeth x #77

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that calendar journal page too.
    Judy #8

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow that is one busy desk - love the journal page you have created - thanks for visiting me Nicky #6

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome desk- so much to see! Love the journal colours too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #44 xx

    ReplyDelete