Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge .......142 Pens/Paint Pens/Markers

At the Stampotique Designers blog this week Magda (http://littleeverland.blogspot.co.uk )  set us the challenge of using Pens or markers or paint pens on our project. For me this was a real challenge as I hardly ever use them. However after a little research I finally came up with this...
This is my journal calendar page, for Kate Cranes Calendar Journal group
Here is a few step by step photos how I created this journal page ..
Sprayed the page with Dylusions inks the did the title with mask and Grunge paste ( which is much thicker than Gesso)
Then sanded down the grunge paste I had added through a stencil 
Put a stencil over the title and filled in the space with dots using a white marker paint pen.
Punched out my squares and inked them all and added a little corner and wrote the numbers on with a paint pen.
Stuck them into place and put a boarder round the outside and filled in with white dots......
Stamped this fabulous Stampotique snowman image from Jo Capper-Sandon 
So now it's your turn to make a project using your Pen/ markers/ paint pen and join is at the Stampotique Designers Challenge ( there is a link to the right of this post, just click on it and you will be taken to the blog) 







9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jackie! I'm a big fan of white dots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super calendar page, Jackie.
    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. who said Grungepaste needs color? It looks great the way you used it and makes for a wonderful page!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  4. spectacular calendar page, love the use of the snowman on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love it, really nice page and what a beautiful color you used for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, blue is my favourite colour !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pages are gorgeous and that snowman looks marvellous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the white accents on these calendar pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your calendar pages are amazing.

    I love all the layers of texture and color and pattern.

    Wow!

    (And now I need to add the snowman to my wishlist.)

    ReplyDelete