welcome to this blog hop. If you are a fan of our Facebook page you may already gotten a sneak peek of some of the new images we are excited to be releasing today. We hope you will join us for the blog hop to see a variety of those images.
There are lots of new images from our favorite stamp designers and we are proud to welcome one of our newest stamp designers Magda whom you have seen tons of fabulous creations here as part of our design team. We think you will find a few stamps that you can't live without.
Join us through the blog hop for your chance to win some random goodies We will be randomly drawing two winners for $30 gift certificate for stampotique stamps at the Stampotique online store. The new stamps can be found over there now.
Please, make sure you hop all the way through for an exciting annoucement on our stampotique designers blog for an additional change to win some goodies and some additional recongnition as an artist.
You should have arrived here from Tanja if you did not arrive from there you may want to start the blog hop from SDC blog. When you are finished with my blog and have left a comment, as i have two stampotique rubber stamps to give away, you will want to hop over to the talented Kim Howard .
Have fun hopping,Stampotique will be pulling the random winners of the blog at our next challenge on April 23 2014.
Here is a list of the blog hop (links to all these designers can be found on the right hand side of my blog,)
Roc Nichols
Valerie Wilson
Kaz broughton
Sarah Anderson
Corrie herriman
Carol fox
Astrid stulemeijer
Kay Wallace
Kathi Rerek
Coby vanWillgenburg
Nellie van Leeuwen
Janet Klein
Sam Read
Arwen McCullen
Kirsren Catalano
Claudine Criner
R Maria Sabina
France Papillion
Tanja Kewel-Neef
Jackie Payne
kim Howard
Gez Butterworth
Sue Davies
Magda Polakow
Now its time to show you four projects i have made using some of these fabulous new stamps
this journal page using the new stamps from Magda called Agatha Crown #5813 and Philip #5822
it also uses Splattered mug #10017 from France Papillon and Calendar Squares cube #6094 from Daniel Torrente.
this tag was made using Froggie #6161 from Daniel Torrente
here is a quick card made using the Happy happy Happy #6175 by Daniel Torrente and Smitten Moustache Monsters #4040 by Kira Nichols
and my last sample for today.....there are many more to come on my blog over the coming months.....
this is a card i made by stamping the Sunflower Left #9256 by Janet Klein onto copper and then working the copper with a ball pen to get this look. I then stamped the sunflower onto glossy black card with perfect pearls.
well that is a few samples of work using just a few of the new range, there are loads for you to see so hop on over to Kim Howard
Thank you for stopping by if you leave a comment you will be entered into my random prize draw, i have two stamps to give away, the winners will be selected on April 23rd and there names posted on my blog.




great projects you made but the last one.........BEAUTIFUL! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAll really great and different Jacky!!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteCool creations, especially love your flower card ♥
ReplyDeleteSuch a great collection of projects :)
ReplyDeleteLovely Lovely Lovely :) xx
ReplyDeletewow, you really made a great collection of pieces! gorgeous :)))
ReplyDeletexx
france
Oh wow! the last card is STUNNING!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful use of the new designs!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects but I think the daisies are my favourites.
ReplyDelete:)
Great job! Love the foil impression!
ReplyDeleteWow so much great projects Jackie <3
ReplyDeleteReally amazing
xx Arwen
Fabulous Jackie, great stuff!! xx
ReplyDeleteJackie, all of your projects are beautiful but the daisy piece is jaw-dropping gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your art.
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! I love what you did with every one of these beautiful stamps, but i have to admit that your tag really ROCKS!
ReplyDeleteReally cool. espcially the last card with the gold image/ X Brenda
ReplyDeletethe copper card is awesome
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Just fabulous, love all these wonderful new stamps!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects, I think the copper sunflower is my favourite though, what a great way to use the stamp, so effective!
ReplyDeleteI'm hopping on.....
Lisa
Love all the projects, I am getting in real trouble with so many great new stamps...
ReplyDeleteWonderful use of the new designs, beautiful artwork !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful samples, and the copper sunflower just knocked my socks off! drooling here...............
ReplyDeleteCool projects, Jackie, love the copper technique !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
Wow, you have me drooling over these new images. Your style is amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove all three of your creations, Jackie, but have to say that what your have done with Janet's sunflower stamp, copper and a ballpoint pen is just amazing!!
ReplyDeleteLove all your creations but that sunflower card has got to be my favorite, so cool how you used the copper!!
ReplyDeletegreat projects, the sunflower is stunning!
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job with the new stamps. All your projects are amazing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work...love your backgrounds and the idea of using copper sheet. :-)
ReplyDeleteFlower stamp is incredible, but what you have done is amazing! Love it so beautiful x
ReplyDeleteAll of your projects are amazing, but that last copper-foil card is astoundingly brilliant! Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work and great job showcasing the new stamps!
Hi Jackie, wow am I glad I joined this blog hop (which I rarely do actually for lack of time). Love the inspiration I just found! Your April spread is brilliant, I'm on the Kate Crane calendar challenge myself. Your tag I just think is totaly awesome, but I was really blown away bu the way you worked that copper! Goodness me, I really must give that a try! Thanks so much for sharing< Hugs Frea
ReplyDeleteWonderful Jackie, I LOVE the copper one xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous projects! I am simply in love with the mustache monsters :)
ReplyDeleteA set of gorgeous creations, love especially the tag and the last card!! Coco x
ReplyDeleteAll the projects are GREAT! The sunflower card is really amazing! I love the background on the tag too! TFS!
ReplyDeleteYour sunflower card is spectacular, such a beautiful finish! Love all your projects, am finding my favourite stamps are being used a lot :-) x
ReplyDeleteSo many delicious projects... that final flower is amazing, but it's the fabulous tag which really captured my heart! Great work with all those wonderful new stamps.
ReplyDeleteAlison x
Jackie- WOW! Some really great pieces you have here! I like some of the others am really partial to the sunflower on copper- Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteWowzers...Great projects and I love the coloring on the third one!
ReplyDeleteAll great but the calendar is so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects, all of them!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! Love them!!!
ReplyDeleteHello fellow WOYWW friend - I didn't realise it was Wednesday again! Love your metallic sunflower card. Hoppin' on! ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...Jackie your artwork is stunning. Love all the projects! Great backgrounds and mixed media pieces you have created. This has been a wonderful HOP!
ReplyDeleteI just love all these stamps and I having stamp envy right now :-)
ReplyDeleteJanet
Great projects, loving Froggie on yr tag & the sunflower is glorious! Tfs :)
ReplyDeleteLovely different projects!!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects!! I especially love the sunflower technique- amazing!
ReplyDeleteWonderful projects, very clever. Great blog hop, am having fun :)
ReplyDeleteYour metal work is perfect. Love the froggie tag. Great colours
ReplyDeleteYour Projects are fabulous. Especially the sunflower is pretty noble.
ReplyDeleteFroggie and those monsters are my favorites!
ReplyDeletestamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
thanks for the inspiration
ReplyDelete