Tuesday, 15 April 2014

What's on your work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk.....
If you are here for the STAMPOTIQUE BLOG HOP.........................click here
This is how it looks at the moment, not too bad I think!
It did look like this at the beginning of the week.... Rather neat and tidy if I may say so!
So back to my picture at the top. You can see my Calendar Journal page for April that I have just added to Kate Cranes blog and Facebook page.
Here it is close up .... It's the first time I have added fabric and done sewing!!!!!!
You can also see a tag, a card and some ATC's ( ready for WOYWW ) and a couple of ATC's for a swap and one for a thank you . Here are some pictures of them

There are a few other bits and bobs on the desk such as stamps, ink pads etc..I will not show you the WOYWW ATC yet, but I have made 3 ready for swapping. 
Now I am giving away these two stamps to a couple of lucky people... If you would like the chance to win one of them just click on the link at the top of the page and go to my Stampotique blog hop post and leave a comment .we crafters can never have enough stamps, especially free ones! 

Thank you for visiting my crafty desk, if you would like to visit any other crafty desks, just click on the post marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for visiting and leaving. Comment, I do try and return visits, but if your Goggle plus I am not able to, sorry. 
P.S.Grand  Baby has not arrived yet, hoping the Easter Bunny brings her!!!!!!










25 comments:

  1. Wow girl, you have been busy. Adore that sunflower/gold card-that is such a cool technique you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy in your april page is so cute he and you have been a busy busy girl Stunning ATC you have made Happy Easter hugs Nikki #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the busy desk best, desks always look best in use! You've been very busy too... loving it all. Helen 20

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good things and fab photos! I esp. like the embossed copper card :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    no. 27

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making my ATCs this week-end. Love your clean desk. So impressive! #36

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jackie so much happin' on your desk!! Good to see, and I love seeing all the stamps that you have lol my stash in so small at the moment but steadily growing as I have only been doing this sort of thing about 18 months! My eyes kept going everywhere as I loved seeing everything that you have done! Thanks for visiting earlier,happy WOYWW.
    Janene #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you doing the Grandma thing of 'nesting' while waiting for the baby to arrive?! I love all the different things you've made this week and, get you, with fabric too!! Lol :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 37 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your pink April calendar pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jackie. neat and tidy tables are ok in their place.... but I much prefer the busy one! Some great pieces there.
    Trusting all goes well with the birth when the time comes.
    Have a special Easter.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the cute little character stamps from Stampotique you have used for your projects today. I wish I could get my desk to look as neat as yours did at the beginning of the week, but like you mine doesn't stay clean that long. Have a great week and Happy WoYWW, Danie #29

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all these beauties - especially the sweet bunny. Hope all goes well with the baby. Easter blessings, Chris # 32

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jackie, fab projects again - and you're right your desk doesn't look too bad considering all the creativity going on there. Love your calendar page. Fingers crossed for the special delivery. MMx #70

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the stampotique stamps ... Esp those :3 little men. Love what you have done with them too. No update on babe thought sorry I try not to bore everyone on WOYWW as it's not really what it's all about by if you are on FB e mail me for my datas if you would like to althought I understand if you don't. Hope yours arrives soon
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy WOYWW! Thanks for the earlier visit.

    Great ATCs, LOVE the sunflower!!

    Have a great week
    Krisha #3

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of your creations are wonderful, but I especially love that people person tag. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #17

    ReplyDelete
  16. enjoying both views- busy and tidy!
    thanks for visiting , your kind words and the snoop around your place!
    Robyn 2

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh such cute images (most of which I don't have :)) I love the three guys a lot and thing there is such variety in your samples. Lovely. Here's hoping for an Easter baby...
    Better late than never :)
    Happy WOYWW!

    Mary Anne (23)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh you did have a good tidy..crikey, I thought the working desk shot looked tidy! pm please don't talk about the ATC just yet, am fighting a panic!,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your desk looks tidy even when you were busy! I love the window! Your work is awesome!!
    xxDaniella#6

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving the messy to tidy pics and your journal pages are super! Fab WOYWW, yes I'm a tad late but never mind hey! Hope you have a great weekend. Take care Zo xx 53

    ReplyDelete
  21. you have been making lots of lovely things. Karen #36

    ReplyDelete
  22. great desk this week and I think your calendar is fabulous.you have been busy and so many different styles ..loving your versatility. hope the baby make an appearance soon and that you have a lovely Easter .crafty hugs Andrea #24

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous metal work - and other cards, tag (love it) and atc's. Great journal page too for your calendar for the month.
    Hugs, & Thanks for your earlier visit - Neet 28 xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have been really busy creating! Love the journal page.
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #88

    ReplyDelete
  25. There's proof that you've been busy. Nicely done. And that stash of stamps in your header made me drool. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete