So this is what I came up with using one of the new stamps from Magda's range called Night # 5819
As well as Magda's Night stamp I used Frances new stamps splattered mug # 10017and her new typewriter alpha #10018
I also made a tag ... Using the new stamp from Janet Klein Sunflower left #9256
And I made a little journal page
So I hope that has inspired you to get crafting and make a project using this April Showers theame and post it on the Stampotique Designers Blog, there is a link to this on the right hand side of this post. Good luck and I hope your one of the lucky winners!
If you have not done the new stamp Blog Hop just see my last post and there is a link at the top just click on it and see all the lovely new stamps .



The tag is my favourite with that new daisy stamp and those gorgeous greens. :)
ReplyDeleteYou have certainly been on a artistic "roll," Jackie, and a good one, at that! I love how you are using both old and new stamps together in your projects. I am done with the rain, let's move onto those beautiful May flowers!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous pieces Jacke, it's hard to choose a favourite with these new stamps isn't it xx
ReplyDeletewhat a great collection for this challenge! my heart goes out to the last one ;)))
ReplyDeletexx
france
These are all so wonderful! Love how you worked with this theme.
ReplyDeleteThese are all so wonderful! Love how you worked with this theme.
ReplyDeleteI love the three little faces peeping out, they are all great. x
ReplyDelete