Tuesday, 22 April 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk from a couple of angles.... This one
And this angle...
Gives you a bit of an idea!.... Busy again!
There is a packet of Dylusions inks waiting to be opened and used, my medium art journal, here it is close up 
I have been using some of my other Dylusions ink sprays, here is a picture of my floor to the right of my desk...
There are lots of Stampotique stamps I have been using and scissors, glue etc

So what's on your desk? If you would like to see other crafty desks just click on the link marked stamping ground on the right hand side a little further down.

A kind friend called in yesterday with this lovely cake she made ( only the second cake she has made) for my daughter, only hope she has the baby before the cake goes stale !!!!!!! Wednesday 23rd is her due date............... So fingers crossed !
Thank you for leaving a comment and I will try and return all visits 





32 comments:

  1. Holy SMOKES is there a desk under all those Blocks WOW You have quite the collection.
    What an adorable cake you have there so cute are those little bears. I'm sure she wouldn't mind having the cake before the baby is born :)
    hugs Nikki no # yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you HAVE been busy!! Love your AJ page, especially :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the desk, it looks full of fabulous things to play with - and the work drying on the floor is testament to the fact. Your AJ page looks great. Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy, busy, busy Jackie. Looks like a lot of fun has been had. Love the texture and background on your journal page
    Happy WOYWW!

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy, busy, busy Jackie. Looks like a lot of fun has been had. Love the texture and background on your journal page
    Happy WOYWW!

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it's official. I've said it before and now I'm convinced. You have MORE stamps on your desk than I own. And more inks, too (grin). Love those pages you have created. I'm always in love with backgrounds. Happy WOYWW, dear. I hope your daughter has her baby soon. I was actually hoping for today, which was my bEARTHday. WOYWW wishes from # 9.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is an amazing assortment of stamps. The cake is super with those cute little bears. just gorgeous.
    Sandra @20

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing cake for just a second try!! I hope all goes well for your daughter and the new little one. Your desk looks incredible - such a lot of lovely goodies to play with. The rainy day effect is beautiful, and I love the fairy sheltering from the drops! Have a great week, Chris # 19

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is quite the busy desk and a lotta lotta stamps, the journal pages are lovely but its the cake... it stole the limelight because I am on a diet and I really hope your daughter has her baby before it goes stale!! Annette #7

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your desk, very productive. The journal pages are fab, the cake is brilliant, thanks for sharing, Donna #26

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a brilliant stamp filled desk! Lovely journal page too. Hope all goes well with the new baby, that cake looks yummy!
    Have a happy week Lynda B 29

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie, what a busy desk you have there. So much going on, I love the page in your journal. And I like the way that you have expanded on to the floor with the dylusions bits.
    Any cake left? It looks lovely, hope the baby arrives on time.
    Chris #34

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab space - not sure what to comment on cause I love it all, from the floor full of experiments to the sweet cake. Lovely, lovely stuff!

    Happy WOYWW!

    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what an exciting desk, I so want to play with your stamps you have some really awesome ones on your desk. Love that cake, hope the new arrival comes soon safe and sound.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 28

    ReplyDelete
  15. So today is the day you have all been waiting for. I do hope it happens soon - and certainly by next Wednesday so we can all join in the celebration. Thinking of you both.
    Lovely cake by the way.
    Great backgrounds, I need to have a spray day and it might just be what I need for inspiration to get on with things.
    Love the journal page and am envious of all those stamps (Stampotique I am assuming).
    Take care, hope all goes well and to plan.
    Love
    Neet 27 xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. G'day Jackie
    and happy WOYWW. OMG there is a whole lot of creativity going on there LOL...I love the journal pages and the sprayed bgs but that cake is just so awesome....just gorgeous. I hope the baby arrives soon and safely
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #8

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now, that is a busy desk, and floor! Love the sprayed backgrounds and the great journal page! Awesome. The sweet cake is precious. Fingers crossed that today is the day, and next week we will have fab news! Winnie#53

    ReplyDelete
  18. OK Jackie, you definitely win the prize for this week's Most Creative Desk. Have you got every single thing you own out on show?? LOL Only teasing, it looks like you've been having great fun!
    Been thinking about you and your daughter a lot...these last few days seem to go on forever, don't they? That's a cute cake btw :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! There's a lot happening on your desk. Your journal page looks great. That cake is adorable. #61

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your desk!! looks like mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. No baby yet then. Hopefully soon and all goes well
    There are a lot of stamps in use on your desk this week, how do you keep track if them all, but then you've done a great page
    Janet @24

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are busy today, so much stuff around, not that I can talk lol!
    You have a great taste in stamps too. I absoluetly love Stampotique.
    Great looking cake.
    Happy Crafting, Angela x48

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my! Your are busy Jackie. And what a lot of stamps you have out ... have you ever counted your entire collection ... I bet it's huge :) The cake looks fabulous - you'd never guess your friend is a novice at cake decorating. Hope your daughter's baby arrives very soon. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #39

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm always so impressed at the mess on your desk, the lack of space, yet you create the most beautiful things! I'd have lost everything ten times over and torn my hair out looking for stuff I knew I put down "somewhere"!! Beautiful art journal and the cake is so sweet. Hope everything goes well with your daughter and the birth!

    Hugs
    Brenda 64

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderfully busy desk and gorgeous backgrounds and journal page. The cake is adorable...I hope all goes well with your daughter. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#89)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy WOYWW Sorry to peek in and dash... .LOVE the desk, shows a ton of creating going on!!
    hugs, Kimmer #96

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Jackie...I see a messy, busy, crafty desk with some lovely work going on - great journal page and I be the new sprays get a work out soon. Congrats to your friend on the lovely baby cake, hope there's some lovely news next Wed. Cheers and have a great week Robyn#18

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Jackie...I see a messy, busy, crafty desk with some lovely work going on - great journal page and I be the new sprays get a work out soon. Congrats to your friend on the lovely baby cake, hope there's some lovely news next Wed. Cheers and have a great week Robyn#18

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Jackie, i love seeing a busy desk. those stamps look interesting the ones with multiple sides what a great idea.
    good luck on the baby front
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh your desk looks sooo good! lots of beautiful things in the making :)
    congrats on that grand baby!!! how exciting <3
    Cheers & happy woyww,
    Jana #93

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! This looks like a whole lot of fun has been happening! Love stampotique! Chrisx69

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like you're having a wonderful time with all your sprays etc.
    Hope the baby is safely delivered soon.
    Bishopsmate #79

    ReplyDelete