Well here we are with challenge 146..... To use an Orange and Pink background.
Corrie from the design team has set this challenge and this is what she said....
There is a link on the right to Corrie' blog if you would like to have a look round.
With this in mind I started to think what I could do...... I decided for a change to get all my stampotique alphabet stamps out and Great Moon by Jo Capper Sandon #3044
And this is what I made in my journal
Here are a few step by step pictures to show you how I made this journal page......
First I spray my paper with Dylusions inks an orange a pink and lots of white, then I dragged a straw across then left it to dry.... I stamped my quote using different stampotique alphabet stamps.
Then stamped the great moon onto the background
Then cut out the words I wanted
Then I used distress ink and added a wash to the words and the moon.
Next I put a boarder round some
Stuck the letters and words in place ..... And there you have it my journal page!
Now it's over to you to see what you can do ... Click on this link and off you go








Brilliant Jackie, I love seeing how your projects come together - you make it look so easy :-) xx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous journal page Jackie, anything to do with the moon and stars rocks!! Big hugs to you all xx
ReplyDeleteLove this journal page, Jackie--not just for the art, but for the sentiment, as well! Together this is a blockbuster!
ReplyDeleteLove this Jackie, I really like that background you created. So pretty!! Dragging the straw across was genius!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this Jackie. Wonderful how you interpreted my Challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
frangifantastic background! and what a great way to use ALL your alphas ;)))
ReplyDeletexx
france
Fabulous Jackie! Love all those letters xx
ReplyDeleteLove all those letters. Love the whole page, great idea :)
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Love the whole idea.
ReplyDelete