Tuesday, 13 May 2014

What's on my Work desk Wednesday

This is how my desk looks, I took this picture very late last night.
And to help here is a slightly closer view....
I have only had very limited crafting time this week as most my time is being spent at my daughters house giving her some support with the new baby. 
However on my desk you can see ink, stamping Matt, distress inks, small journal with a pot on with my blending stubs in, double sided tape, Inka gold ( will show you next week how I have been using that) Tim Holtz tag die, lots of Stampotique rubber stamps, at the back a tag I made, and I did some sewing on this!.... Let me show you 
This is a close up of the tag, the purple dot fabric I actually sewed onto the card, 
Here is my machine in action ( trying to impress LLJ here!!!! )
And on that subject I would like to show you what kind Lunch Lady Jan sent in the post this week for baby Lara
Note the bunting hanging up.... Well that arrived in the post this week from Jan. I would like to say a big thank you to her from myself and Lara and mummy and daddy, that was so kind of you to make it, and we all LOVE it! 
Well that's it from me this week, hope to get some crafting done this week end, if you would like to see some other crafty desk, just click on the link marked Stamping Ground on the right hand side further down the page and Julia will explain it all. 
Thank you for your comments I will return your visit( last week I missed four or five return visits due to running out of time, I apologise if one of them you you) 





21 comments:

  1. The bunting is beautiful, and what a great photo of Lara and mum&dad! Hope you have a great week - your desk looks busy! Helen 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. making me clucky seeing that new baby, love the bunting and you've made the tag in my favourite colour
    Bridget #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    It's been a while I know, since I last managed to link up but I'm back now and just popping my head round the door to say hello!

    Thanks for sharing your creative space and I hope you have a good week too.

    Neil #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fab bunting from LLJ and your daughter and SIL look fabulous with their little bundle. Great shot! #28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving it all but I think the baby just edges out the bunting and the tag as the best of the post LOL!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pic of the new family together! So glad they liked the bunting :-)
    Glad to see your desk in full swing, it looks as if you've been having fun!
    Hugs, LLJ 22 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous photo of a proud mummy and daddy. The smile on your daughter's face says it all. Gorgeous bunting.
    Love your busy desk and the resulting tag - fab in purples.
    Hugs, Neet 13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, kind gift from Jan! I'm glad you've managed to squeeze in some 'me' time in amongst helping with Lara. The colours you've used are great. Love, Chris # 23

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your desk this week! Stampotique stamps always make me smile! Oh! and who needs crafting when there's a new baby around?! Love the bunting that LLJ sent! Chris 79

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful messy desk.
    Stunning tag.
    Beautiful LLJ bunting.
    But oh my! what a precious granddaughter, and beautiful family!
    Happy WOYWW
    Krisha #19

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your desk look ready to play. Very interesting. I saw the bunting at Lunch Lady's blog such a sweet gift. I'll need to ask my daughter to return the sewing machine soon. That's a super tag. Thanks for the snoop. Be well Carole #44

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your purple tag, and the polka dot ribbon of fabric is a perfect touch.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #49

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure I see things on your desk from last week! Sewing machne out...woo...hoo! Karen #33

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely post, Jackie. Lara's picture, with mum, dad and bunting is just great. Well done everyone.
    Great, busy desk - looking forward to seeing how you have used the Inka gold.
    Margaret #46

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the tag and the bunting from LLJ is just as cute as the baby.

    Emily #61

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous tag, fab colour scheme.
    Lovely photo, bet you will be pleased when baby is big enough to join in with the crafting fun.
    Angela x 50

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jackie
    LLJs bunting is fab ..something to keep for years to come. I hope they are all getting on ok, they look so happy, its an exhausting time and they are luck to have you close.
    My daughter is about an hour away... she has just started a blog...( link on my post) a little night blogging and feeding I think lol
    have a great week
    janet #5

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting desk, I always love having a snoop around your desk. But sorry this week the bunting and beautiful Lara steals the show, congrats to all the family.

    Thanks for the photos.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 90

    ReplyDelete
  19. Busy, busy but fun desk! I love your stamps and how you made your pleated/ruffled ribbon with the sewing machine! Thanks for visiting my WOYWW blog post! ~ Sandy in Texas #86

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations, grandma! Mommy and Daddy and Lara all look sensational! I'm so delighted for you, Jackie! I saw the bunting on Jan's blog and had to come and see the baby!!

    Sorry I've been a bad WOYWWer lately as life has just been too busy for making the hop, so I've not joined in. It's been wonderful catching up with my WOYWW friends even though the week is slipping by!! Enjoy what is left of it! Hugs, Darnell #24

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great desk lots on it love the pot you keep your pens in - lovely bunty and super cute baby happy WOYWW - Nicky #30

    ReplyDelete