This week Kaz set us the challenge, and this is what she said........I love using tags on things I make, so my challenge is simple: whatever you make, put a tag on it. You can make a tag for the challenge, but it has to have a tag on it!!
So that's what I did I made a tag and put a Tag on it, here it is can you see the little tag I added.....
I used these Stampotique stamps to make the tag and removed the sign and added the lavender, and a little tag.
I also got my sewing machine out and did a little sewing, all the fabric has been sew on!.
Also had lots of fun using some distress inks and stencils
After I had inked the tag I used Frances new coffee stain stamp on the back ground along with carols tiny cube .
I coloured the image with Prisma crayons and cut it out
Thus my Tag!
Now it's over to you .... Please come and join us at the challenge blog, the link is on the right hand side of my blog.







Love your tag, I wouldn't grab these colours my self but they are really cool ! Good job !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
Love your tag, I wouldn't grab these colours my self but they are really cool ! Good job !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
Loving your tag, I like that you did some stenciling and sewing tot hat background, so nice!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea to actually show the stamps you used!!
ReplyDeleteand that background is scrumptious!!
xx
france
Such a fab tag Jackie, loving your little tag xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag Jackie ;) looks like fun to make!! xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful tag! Love the colours and stamps you used!
ReplyDeleteReally love your purple tag - thanks for adding it to Tag Along this week.
ReplyDelete