Friday, 13 June 2014

A quick card ......

Here is a quick card I made ....
I made this using the Bleach blocking technique shown in Craft Stamper this month and with a couple of Stampotique rubber stamps.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Jackie! The background on this is lovely and the cat seems right at home. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the richness of the background here. And a very cute saying too.
    Thanks for joining in the Craft Stamper Take It, Make It challenge.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rich background Jackie and loving that sentiment :-)
    Thank you so much for joining in with the Take it Make it challenge.
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background and I love the cat stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card .... love the background, great colour too. Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper TIMI Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie, great background, and I love the cat! Thanks for joining us at Craft Stamper this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous deep blue! Great card Jackie! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper blog challenge this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet one! Love the deep blue background! Thank you for joining the challenge at Craft Stamper!

    ReplyDelete