Tuesday, 3 June 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk
As you can see it rather busy again.... Here is a close up
Lots of stuff to see pencils, stamps, paints, on the little stand is a card I made in celebration of Stampotique's 150th challenge, there is more about this in a seperate post. 

I recieved some bits in the post this week in celebration of our WOYWW 5th anniversary and here are a few pictures to show you all...
Thank you all for these lovely cards and ATC's.
I posted out five ATC's and I have one left waiting for it's address then it will be mailed out to the lovely Neet!
I started making another project but it's not quite finished so I will show you next week when it's completed! I did make a card to send with some ATCs this week here is a picture
And that's about all I have achieved this week as I have had very limited time in the craft room!
I plan to work on all my baby Lara pictures a week on Saturday when I go to a crop with some friends! 

If you would like to visit other crafty desks, please click on the link on the right marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for your comments I will return your visit! 






9 comments:

  1. Your ATC is just adorable and so much fun happening on your desk this week you look super busy
    hugs Nikki No # yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make lovely cards, and your ATC is awesome. What is the 150 challenges? Seems like you are in a bunch of them. Now what happened to that nice clean desk from last week? HMMM! Looks like you are hard at it again.

    Happy WOYWW. Seems both Julia and Mr Linky went on vacation at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw the 150th post above your desk on my way - that's a great card.. Glad the atc arrived - so did yours to me! Happy WOYWW Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Jackie!
    Love it <3

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Great card and ATCs on your desk...which is magnificently messy btw. Julia's desk worried me this week, it's not natural to see it like that!!
    Bet you'll have fun scrapbooking Lara's pics on Saturday - but which will you choose?!
    Hugs, LLJ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great additions to your ATC stash. Love your card for 150 challenges.

    Have a good week
    Bishopsmate around #61 ish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely busy busy desk! I love the Stampotique grungy people stamps - I've always wanted one! Your ATCs are wonderful - lucky recipients!
    www.lindart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stamps and always have since they started and have quite a collection but not as many as you lol!.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely busy looking desk. Love the ATCs you received and the card you made is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x

    ReplyDelete