(I have just heard that there is no WOYWW this week as Julia has been admitted to hospital in Spain where she is on holiday..... My best wishes Julia for a speedy recovery)
It seems to get in a mess rather quick again..... It was only a couple of weeks ago I cleaned it all up!
Here it is close up..
You can see I'm working on a MDF heart in the middle of the table, lots of Paperartsy paints all over my desk, a few stampotique rubber stamps, double sided tape, scissors, etc etc To the left is a pile of green and purple papers ..... Here is a close up of a couple of them.....
These were the result of playing with some backgrounds ideas with Trish Latimer on Saturday, I invited her to come and run a workshop for a group of friends and she came and did a fantastic workshop for us for six hours!!!!! Was a brilliant day, thanks Trish for doing a ten hour round journey, to be with us!
At the back is a little bird house, here it is close up...
I made this with all Stampotique rubber stamps, if you want to see some step by step photos how please see the seperate post for this on my blog.
I also made a birthday card.... For a friends birthday this week, now she does WOYWW every now and then so hopping she doesn't look at this!!!!!
That's what I have been doing this week to make my desk messy!!!!!
I also recieved a couple of ATCs for the 5th anniversary this week as well so here are a couple of pictures of them
Thank you ladies for them, they are both great!
Well that's it from me this week, I'm at a crop on Saturday and my goal is sort the baby Lara photos and get them in my project life album.....
If you would like to visit other crafty desks, just click on the link marked Stamping Ground further down on the right and Julia will explain all
Thank you for leaving a comment and I will return your visit.








I love seeing what's on your work desk Jackie, I see lots of fun things you've made for challenges too. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI think everyone just sort of sat back in shock about Julia and didn't do much visiting! I am floored by how messy your space is, Jackie, but I totally understand it with the creations you have been working on! The best thing about messes is that they can all be cleaned up and then the circular design process starts round again! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDelete