Tuesday, 17 June 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk, although it's dark outside!
All cleaned and tidy again!!!!
Here it is close up
I have been finishing off the project life, style album I was making for my daughter of her pregancy.
I thought I had got to the end, then I found some more photos, that's the packet on the desk!
This week I went to visit a crafty friend for her birthday and to craft and made this card using the bleach block methord show in this months craft stamper, here is a card I made 
Also on my desk is this, a project I made for Stamptique Designers Challenge blog. There are some step by step photos of how I made this on a seperate post on my blog. 
This arrived in the post this week, a stampotique rubber stamp from it's designer, I won in a completion and a little tag made by Magda, her work is in this months Craft Stamper! 
Also in the post this week I recieved this ATC from Darnell over at the Playhouse! 
So that's about it on what I made... Now the wonderful Lunch Lady Jan made a tote and a desk tidy for me to give to a friend as part of her birthday gift and Jan here it is in use at the crop we went to on Saturday!
Well that's about it from me for this week, if you would like to visit other crafty desks just click on the link on the right slightly further down marked stamping ground and Julia will explain all.
Hoping Julia is well on the mend from the Gall stones 
Thank you for visiting and I will return you visit when you leave a coment 












20 comments:

  1. Such a tidy space you have and love those Stampotique images, looks like everyone was having a seriously fun time at the crop :)
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Nikki My Desk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious of how tidy your desk is, mine has been messy for weeks now! Love your PL album, must work on mine more, I am way behind!
    Gorgeous cards and congrats on your win!
    have a great week, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely a project life album for your daughter of her pregnancy. You'll be doing a baby album next. Happy woyww Jill #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. your desk may be tidy but you've not been slacking art-wise have you?!! love the bleach block card. Helen 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab work you are showing us today - love the card and the journal page is wow. That bag on the table (behind the LLJ one) looks mighty full. What a haul!
    Still haven't got your atc out - will do that today, promise.
    Sorry but love is coming
    Neet xx 26

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looking desk and I love all those projects. I have started a project life book and hopefully will get it done fairly quickly....had the photos for years...Have a great week. Vickie #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to see the bag and tidy in action!! So glad she liked it :-)
    Isn't that typical finding those extra pics? I do that all the time. Bet the album is packed with happy memories!
    Hugs, LLJ 29 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to work in a tidy space isn't it? And lucky you to score not only a new Stampotique stamp but original art - feb!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your album, at least doing this type you can always add more photos easily can't you.
    Your cards are gorgeous too. Love the bleached background.
    Hugs Lisax #39

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your desk is so tidy, thanks for sharing the photos with us! I love your Sisters card, that's a fantastic sentiment. x Jessie #46

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards! Love the one using the bleach block method (need to learn that). Diane #40

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy WOYWW Jackie, love your Keep Calm card and wow what a tidy desk, cheers and have a great week RobynO#21

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an incredibly tidy desk, Jackie. Positively green with envy here! But what a huge amount you have achieved this week, too. Well done. Trust you get the album finished for your daughter.
    Take care.
    Margaret #8

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a neat desk...very impressive. Love the album and the artwork on display this week. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#41)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun week you had! So many fun creations you made as well as others. Your sister piece had me laughing, so cool and perfect for me and my 2 sisters! I just picked up the Keep calm and make beautiful things stamp, love it! Winnie#50

    ReplyDelete
  16. I definitely love that background, all the inky sploshy pretty of it, and stampotique stamps are always fun!

    What a great atc, how cute is that purse!!!

    Happy woyww!
    :)trisha
    #66 this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, that desk is crying out to be worked on! Great post, Jackie! I am really loving your piece about sisters and the wonderful design showcasing how different two sisters can be!! Congratulations on the great prize you won!! Happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell #14

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow that is one tidy desk... always a sad thing to behold but it didn't last long did it ... good-oh.. love stampotique stamps but just cannot make myself spend that much on a stamp and postage.... I will one day I promise.. I love the sister card, so try as said by a mother of 3 girls... al so different but also the same.
    have a great week
    janet #17

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is one tidy desk, wish I could get mine to look like that. I am working on using up some of the old stuff that clutters it though.
    Love the kitty card.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela #45

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nope you can't cheat you have to mess that desk up again, tidy is not a good option. Love that card, we don't have that issue yet, we are a few months behind here in Australia but I will enjoy waiting for it now knowing that technique is in there. Yoda thinks that Kitty Kat card is great. Thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 85

    ReplyDelete