It's Wednesday so there is a new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers. Challenge blog, this week the hostess is the talented Gez, this is what she had to say.........
Hi Gez here, I am delighted to be your hostess for this weeks challenge.
It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas right?!! ;-) I thought it would be nice for us to spread a wave of festive cheer throughout Blogland!
Every year I set out with good intentions and imagine a great big stack of handmade Christmas cards all ready to send out nice and early in December, in reality I think it's happened once! So, lets do it together! Dig deep and crack open the Christmas stash box early!!
This is a fun challenge, I hope you enjoy it too!
So in the heat and sunshine, I put my thinking hat on and came up with snow!
So Gez here is my snowy project for you, a chalk clip board!





Very COOL Jackie. L♥VE it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab project for this challenge, Jackie! I love this idea, even though I am most definitely NOT a snow bunny! I have added that cube to my "must have" list, which continues to grow--again!
ReplyDeleteI love it, it really looks like you drew that on with chalk, lovely!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic chalk board design, fabulous inspiration for this weeks challenge :-) xxx
ReplyDeleteFab idea for all your lists later in the year!! xx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant Jackie, I really like this one. Hope you're feeling better today xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool make Jackie, love it. I'm loving how you are putting the images of the stamps on your blog, you can really see how you make the stamps come alive :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better and I wish you a lovely weekend :) xxx
Hi Jackie, Very cool make :D Jo's Snowy is fabulous and well done with the chalky project it fits brilliantly :D x
ReplyDelete