Tuesday, 22 July 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk at 6.30am this morning ....
To be honest I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get a photo of it, as I was bed bound yesterday with and horrid S and D bug! 
On my desk are some neon pro makers and my new little 3x5 Gelli plate I have been having a go with 


I watched a Barbra Grey u tube video the other day where she put her Gelli plate on a acrylic mount! Very clever I thought!  On my little stand is a little clip board I made with stampotique stamps. 
I also recieved Happy Mail from the lovely Neet in the midday post last Wednesday from Neet
Here is her lovely ATC  and a little template, that was so kind of you Neet!

On Friday I went to a crafty friends to visit and did some more on my project life folder, I will show you that next week in a little bit of detail. Sunday my mum and sister came to visit so with all the visiting and a whole day sick in bed I have not achieved much!  Although I did achieve this..... I made it onto the new Craft Stamper Make it Take it Design Team .
So this should be fun
If you would like to visit other crafty desks please just click on the link marked Stamping Ground, on the right of my blog a bit further down.
Thank you for leaving a comment I will return your visit 


22 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the design team, woohoo!! Bad luck being poorly though, especially in this heat..maybe that's what set it off. Hope you're feeling a bit better today! Lots of fluid says Nurse LLJ :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 12 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning, Jackie. Trust you soon feel fully recovered and ready to launch in to all the new work you will have ... Many congratulations on the design team! Great stuff.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jackie - lots of interesting things will be happening now at your desk...have fun. Happy WOYWW, cheers RobynO#22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh well done, the DT is a sought after position over at Traplet - great and good for you! I like the size of the gelli - that is much less intimidating! Hope a quiet day will have you feeling a whole lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant get with this gelli plate craze just yet but everyone else does great stuff
    Bridget #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation that you're on the Design Team - be warned this means that I will be visiting at other times than Wednesday!
    The gelli plate looks about my size, didn't think I could cope with an A4 so left it alone but now .....
    have a good week, crafting or not.

    Bishopsmate #50

    ReplyDelete
  7. So thrilled for you, Jackie! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow awesome news, congratulations!! Hope you feel better soon and have fun with that little gelli plate! Happy Wednesday, Cindy #38

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats great news. Hope you are feeling better. I love that little Gelli plate...might be tempted by that. Cx #60

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Apart from yesterday what a fab week! Congratulations on that DT place! Like the look of mini size Gelliplate! Chrisx 42

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. What lovely news. Sorry to hear about your illness though, hope you are recovering well now. We may have to look for a mini gelli plate, they look fun.

    The house of bears @no.56

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi jackie thats better i went to your next post first hs ha ..thi s is better..bugss likf that arre horrible arent they hope you are better now.
    well don on your dt iget that mag so will look out fo you in th coming months
    janet #13

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Congratulations, well done you! Love your little clipboard, very cool. Happy WOYWW :o) Annie C #54

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on getting on the design team. Have fun with that!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the nice comments.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #26

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope you got rid of the bug, I think the heat has a lot to answer for! The desk is great, love the atc from Neet. Well done on making the DT. Helen 6

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on making the DT you must be so excited about it. Shame you got a nasty bug too yikes that one is a bigger fore sure. Sweet treats Neet sent you too hugs Nikki 2

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on making the DT you must be so excited about it. Shame you got a nasty bug too yikes that one is a bigger fore sure. Sweet treats Neet sent you too hugs Nikki 2

    ReplyDelete
  18. So happy to read your making the team! Wonderful news! I do hope you are feeling better. Diane #51

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a busy desk, I love this! Thanks for sharing. Take care Zo xx 55

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great news Jackie, really pleased for you.
    Your desk looks very busy today.
    I have Gelli plates but that's real dinky.
    Happy crafting and have a good week, Angela x #44

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Jackie, brilliant news.
    Love your desk, am hoping to get my hands on the new size Gelli plate soon.
    Sheelagh

    ReplyDelete
  22. Big congrats on making it onto the design team, well done.
    Sandra de @1

    ReplyDelete