Hello,
It's Wednesday and there is a new challenge at the Stampotique designers challenge blog!
This week Kay is our host and has given us the challenge of Black and White and a pop of colour !
This is what Kay had to say........
It is my turn to host the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week! What might seem like a simple challenge to most, for some, whose work is generally full of color, it really will be a challenge. But, for all of us, it's good to try something different. I have been on a black'n'white artistic kick lately because I love the crisp freshness it can bring to a card, journal page or ATC. Whatever you decide to do, keep it black and white with just a pop of color! Get creative this week and join us!
So with this in mind I got my little journal book out and some black and white paint, then found my pop colour ... Neon Pink! And set to work and here is my page!
I used my Stampotique stamp by Roc Nicholas
Now it's over to you to have ago at the challenge ..... There is a chance to win some wonderful Stampotique vouchers as well! So just click on the link marked Stampotique Designers Challnge Blog and off you go.........
This is brilliant Jackie, I need to break out my bunny! xx
ReplyDeleteYou gotta love that bunny!! xx
ReplyDeleteA brilliant energy to those bunnies and I love that sentiment.
ReplyDeleteWishes
Lynne
Great page and colors! And the bunnies are really cute :)
ReplyDeletexx Arwen