Tuesday, 5 August 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk, with some different crafting products ...
On the left you can see my pan pastels, they have not been out for awhile, and some silk by products, I want to try and use ! At the back in the pencil case is my stamp craving stuff, as I want to have a go a craving my own...... Not sure how they will turn out!!!!!!!!!
Lots of ribbons and threads, I got out to match a page I was working on, then didn't use! A stencil that a friend gave me for my Birthday last month, my Latte mug, on the right at the back some woodern bits I bought on Sunday and infront of them stamps and ink pad.
The shopping at Stamperama, I'm sure you would like to see so here it is ....

And here is a picture of Liz doing a demo with her new set of stamps at the Paperarty stand at Stamperarma in Stevenage on Sunday
And here are her very first set of stamps she has drawn herself...
As for me I have finished my Lara journal page and here it is 
Here is a picture of the ATC's I made for a Black and White swap!
And on The first Saturday of the summer months Myself and my friend Tanya organise a workshop for a group of friends ( Liz above is one of this group)! And we pay for a tutor to come and run our workshop. This month it was John Glossop who came and ran our workshop, we have had a fabulous summer of great tutors! Our workshops are about learning different techniques that we can take away and use in our own way, here is a picture showing some of the technique tags we made at this workshop..... Faux marble, leather etc.....
Also we used cardboard..
And with paint turned it into this...
To make it look like rusty old metal....  A great Saturday!
So with the workshop on Saturday, Stamperama on Sunday and hubby surprised me and my crafty friend Kim on Friday with tickets to see Tom Jones that evening, so it's been a full and busy weekend.
Next week the last copy of Scrap 365 magazine goes on sale, it's always sad to see a crafting magazine stop being produced. I have a layout in this last issue, here is a little sneak peek! I will show it to you as soon as I am allowed, it's got lots of fabric on it!!!!!!!!

Well that's about it from me this week, if you would like to visit other crafty desks, just click on the link marked stamping ground on the right hand side of my blog a bit further down and Julia will explain all about this desk hopping stuff.

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment I will try and return all visits ASAP 











12 comments:

  1. You've been busy this week and those are some really pretty stamps too
    hugs Nikki no # yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must have just kept missing each other on Sunday!! love your stash pics (and the others too - what a busy weekend you had!) Helen 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well haven't you been having fun! All that wonderful stash, I'm quite jealous.
    Love the way you changed cardboard to metal, very good alchemy there.
    Chris #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great prezzy from your hubby! did you enjoy the Tom Jones concert? I think he's great :-)
    That cardboard technique is amazing! It looks so realistic and I love the bunting on the sneaky peek of Lara!
    Hugs, LLJ 26 xx
    PS I'll dig out the info on that test and email it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spy some Jofy stamps, I have been thinking for a while that I might need some of those!

    Sad to see another craft magazine finishing.
    ~Kate~ #39

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love people who say "well that's it from me" as if it's nothing and the post is so jam packed with loveliness you can hardly stand it. That layout is looking amazing, even from the sneak peek - and that is the only down moment, sad to see Scap 365 shutting down as a stand-alone mag. Only time will tell if the supplement to Craft Stamper works. Shame too as there was a big article in the Times, (which seems to be repeated in The independant) talking about scrapbooking being HOT.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/scrapbooks-come-back-into-fashion-9644616.html

    Humm - posting a link MIGHT flag me as spam - let's see...

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even leave a proper comment, it would be longer than your blog post! Suffice it say, thank you for sharing all your fun photos, I LOVE posts like this!!!!

    (What a terrible snoop, right?)

    Happy woyww to you!
    :)trisha
    returning to the WOYWW fold
    #62 this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the fabric roses and bunting, and Lara's page is almost as gorgeous as she is! Have fun, Chris # 5

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... and to cap it all Tom Jones .... just don't play 'Delilah' again!!!

    Glad you had such a great weekend.

    Bishopsmate #47

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jackie, you have really entertained me today! One hardly knows where to start, except not really, because I have to start with Lara! Beautiful baby and beautiful layout! I think your fabric roses on another Lara page (sneak peek) are also incredible, as are the tags and ATCs! You are just rocking creativity!! Keep on keeping on!!

    Thank you for coming by to see me! Happy WOYWW and have a terrific week! Hugs, Darnell #18

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much new stuff and those JOFY christmas stamps are lovely. I used them last year and they are so good.
    Happy crafting, Angela x #38

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie, I don't know where to start..everything was Wonderful...I especially loved the fabric flowers.

    My, at first I thought stamp, stamps and more stamps! I want to come play with you!

    Have a lovely week, Robin (State of Serenity). #74

    ReplyDelete