It's time for a new challenge at the SDC blog...
I myself have just returned from holiday today and the new theame is .........Travel/Vacation
This weeks challenge has been set by the lovely Kathi, this is what she had to say......
It's the summer here, which means it's the perfect time for a break from your everyday activities, like school or work! My challenge this week is Vacation and/or Travel!
There's a lot of latitude (pun intended) with this challenge! I can't wait to see what you all create!
There's a lot of latitude (pun intended) with this challenge! I can't wait to see what you all create!
So with this in mind this is what I made...
Why don't you come and join in the fun, there is a link on the right hand side of my blog !
Here is a few step by step photos to show you how I made this project
I started with cardboard the I removed parts of then painted with white paint
Added some other colours and using black paint made a boarder round the outside ( a technique I did with Trish Latimer recently and Kate Crane last year)
Then used two of Frances stamps which I stamped on pattern paper






Beautiful Jackie. Love the background you have created. FAB!
ReplyDeleteLove the step-by-step photos of the creation of your background, Jackie! So much yummy texture going on here. Great use of those Stampotique stamps to create this piece! Well done!
ReplyDeleteLovely !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
Jackie, I love how you used all your different stamps in this project! Wonderfully done!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Jackie, the background is fab xx
ReplyDeleteReally love this one! So awesome and that background is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love this one Jackie, all the layers and details and those colours are just lush.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely weekend :) xxx
This is beautiful! Love all the stamps you combined!
ReplyDelete