To the right is my Project life folder I have been adding some yellow card stock to, above it is a new folder I have bought for more project life type photos. Here it is a little closer!
You can also see a pile of stamps I bought while on holiday, here is a close up...
Above the new stamps are a couple of tags, here is a close up
And here is a coaster I made
The coaster and the orange tag with Molly on, I made at a workshop I organised on Saturday were we invited Carol Fox to come and teach some fun techniques with the melt pot, napkins and spray inks and rubber stamps!
To the right you can see a 12 x12 paper pad bought me by my daughter, along with a new baby scrapbook kit, there is a stencil also from a friend and you can see the end of a tag, I have started
Here are the tags close up! Made these at the workshop with carol on Saturday.
Well that's my desk this week, only time I've had for crafting has been the workshop on Saturday really as had family and friends around me for my birthday!
If you would like to see more crafty desk please click on the link marked stamping ground a bit further down on the right hand side . All will be explained !
Thank you for leaving a comment, I will make a return visit to your blog ASAP








Such fun new stamps you have and the tags look fantastic that honeycomb stencil is sweet :) Happy WoYWW hugs Nikki No # yet
ReplyDeletewow, love all the new goodies, and the fab results! Helen 4
ReplyDeleteYou have a really nice crafting stash. Those tags are stunning. #7
ReplyDeletePlenty so show as this week & with all the new goodies as well you'll be kept busy crafting .
ReplyDeleteHappy woyww Jill #27
Stampotique stamps are my favourties, especially Torrente ones, but they are a "treat" quite pricey aren't they
ReplyDeleteReally like the new bird stamp; he looks as though he has quite the personality! So much going on at your desk this week, amazing. Hope you had a great birthday week with your friends and family.
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous array of things this week. Love all the colour and the new stamps - the birdies are sweet as can be. Love the tags - I SO need to make the time to take a workshop or two. I get stuck in a rut sometimes and that always shakes a few things loose :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)
Looks like you've been busy. What a nice organised and inspiring desk. Love your la de dah tag!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
Gillian #49
Great display of new toys!
ReplyDeleteI really do like your tags, all of them!
Happy WOYWW
Krisha #64
A busy desk and some great tags on display there. Thanks for visiting earlier - you'd never have guessed turquoise is my favourite colour!!
ReplyDeleteBernice #3
Lots going on there, Jackie - despite you saying you haven't had much time for crafting.
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #15
Happy belated birthday! Your new stash looks fun and I love the coloring on your tags!!
ReplyDeletePatti
There's a lot here but you look so organised! Some great buys too! I loVe your tags - Stampotique always delight!! Chris 47
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your new stash, what fun you are going to have.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week and happy crafting, Angela x #41
Wow you have some really cool stamps to play with, I love those bird stamps. Happy crafting and happy WOYWW
ReplyDeletehugs Eliza & Yoda 51
Hi Jackie great desk lots of goodies to play with not sure what I love best the little birdie or the man. there is something so random about stampotique stamps. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletejanet #20
Wow, there's lots happening there! Love the tags, especially the last pink one, background only? And that's a lot of lovely stash to play with!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by and have a good week :)
Happy returns Jackie, glad you've had a family filled time, nothing better. Am loving the Media stamps and the Wendy Vecchi stencil, they really stood out, but that's a really nice haul there!
ReplyDeleteOh project life, reminds me I have done nothing with the things I bought! Lovely bird stamps in your stash...I need them. Karen #39
ReplyDeleteOh adore your bright workshop tags and all those fabby goodies from holiday. Thanks for visiting me BJ#9
ReplyDeleteNothing is bland about your crafting is it? The bright colours and bold style are fab :-). You had fun buying new stash!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ 21 xx
pardon me whilst I drool lol. Lovely goodies you have there! And love your tags, seriously fabulous. Happy Belted WOYWW! #63
ReplyDeletegreat looking desk and oodles of fun stuff to play with. Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting around but it was the only available time! Vickie #82
ReplyDelete