Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge 155........newspaper/magazine

It's a new challenge this week at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog,..........
The hostess is the talented Magda who has recently designed her first set of stamps for Stampotique ( link to her blog on the right hand side of my blog)
She has asked us to use newspaper or magazines in our project this week. she is happy for you to use a little piece or a large piece, or even use a whole page as a background the choice is yours!

So with this in mind I set to work and made this tag!
Here are a few step by step photos how I made the tag
After putting random newspaper on my tag 
I stamped my stampotique image and coloured the waistcoat
Stamped the jacket onto book print
Coloured the image ready to be cut out and added gesso on top of the tag with the book print on

Added acrylic paint leaving the print showing
Stamped a quote from stampotique and added black acrylic paint to tag
Gluded everything down
Now my tag is done it's over to you to join in the fun, just click on the link on the right marked Stampotique Designers challenge and show us what you can do! 











8 comments:

  1. I love this tag, Jackie, and on all levels! Great combination of colors, textures and interest keep my eye busy and happy! Great humor with that great text stamp from Stampotique, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Jackie! It looks wonderful - love the newspaper jacket :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the detail of black paint around the tag it looks so prefect. great tag Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used the newsprint for the coat here, so clever. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely tag Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! What can I say? I love the colours and his jacket in text all simply wonderful :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tag is brilliant and I so love that quote. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this tag Jackie :)
    Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete