Paint and photos under my desk..... And lots of crafty fun on my desk!
It's been a very busy family week, with my sister and her husband visiting, village gala, my daughter's NCT group having a baby day here, as well as all the normal weekly stuff like Aquatone and grand daughter visiting ..... So I have not achieved as much as I would have like to! This was made worse when I tried to do a Christmas card, ( yes I did say that word) as I had an idea in my head, but after many wasted hours it just didn't look right!
So all I have achieved is this tag set..
And spraying my Lara journal with some inks and adding some Gesso!
So if you would like to visit some crafty desks ...
Just click on the link marked stamping ground on the right a bit further down and Julia will explain all to you. Thank you for taking the time to comment and I will try and return your visit.



You've got more done than me... love those bright sprays! Helen 4
ReplyDeleteDon't the colours go well together in your journal & makes the pages scream out summer is here. It the stencils also .Happy woyww Jill #19
ReplyDeleteLove the colours you've used in the Lara journal, such a great combination! And the tags are fun too :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad you've had a great week with your family...sometimes crafting isn't the most important thing!!
Hugs, LLJ 15 xx
I am a fan of cupcakes, both in the edible kind and the printed ones! The kid in me just won't grow up! Great colours in your journal. #27
ReplyDeleteYep. every time I see the lots-of-motifs-on-one stencils I am even more convinced I was wrong and these need to fall into a shopping basket sometime soon. Love the backgrounds - so pretty and bright. Perfect for summer :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (2)
Glad you have had a great week, even if it means crafting has not been as much in the front as usual. Still, that new grandee must be taking up some of your time. ( I can almost dream of smelling Johnson's Baby Lotion as I write. My favourite smell in the world, especially if accompanied with a baby)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Neet 29 xx
Such fun tags!! Love them! Those are very cool stencils you have there with various designs all one one! Thanks for the visit today! Winnie #46
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE the busyness of your desk! So much happening! And the journal colors, WOW! Very bright and cheery! How fun! Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteCarol N #62
Oh my, those tags are darling! Love all the bright happy colors on your desk. :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Woyww,
Sandy #52
Super journal page and tags. Love those stencils, could you tell me what make they are please. Thanks for visiting me BJ#45
ReplyDeleteLove the colours for your journal, Jackie. What a wonderful family week you have had - great fun!
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #13
What a funky journal page! Karen #26
ReplyDeleteLoving the tags, great colours. Happy crafting and have a great week, Angela x #42
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie ... its all going on on your desk this week ...well it looks like it is anyway. love the colourful spraying too .. so pretty, I try but never seem to pull off 'pretty'
ReplyDeletejanet #11
Your journal page is so like a fancy summer cocktail bright and cheerful Hugs Nikki 7
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie,
ReplyDeleteLove the tags. As for Christmas cards, I'll use one of my photos like I did last year. Although I do have some great Christmas stamps so maybe I'll make a few cards.
I love the colors you've used on your journal spread. Very cool.
Thank you for visiting me already!
Happy WOYWW
Peace, Kay (22)
Those tags are super, as are the backgrounds.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes Chrstmas cards, I must get thinking too,
Chris #32