My desk as it is now.....
As it was on Sunday.....
And as it was before I had a tidy up... Best sit down for this one!!!!!!
So back to the NOW....
I have been busy doing my baby Lara project life type album and one for my daughter, it's a clean and tidy type of crafting......
Here is a set of cards I made
And here they are in a folder with photos, so you get a bit of an idea of what I am trying to put together
I also made a set with some bright pink to go with some photo of a dress a friend bought here with bright pink flowers on
I have also done another month in my baby Lara journal. I do one layout per month to show what stage she is at. I plan to put the journal away when it's complete and give it to her when she's 21 ( if I'm still alive, if not it will be in a box full of family history, photo albums etc ready for her, so she can discover all about her ancestors and family) this journal page is at 2 months.
Well that's it from me this week, if you would like to visit other desks just click on the link on the right marked stamping ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for leaving a comment, and I will try and return all comments ASAP








Well, the 'mess' is worth it when you are producing a work of art like that. What a wonderful thing for your grand daughter to get when she is 21. She is lucky to have a gran like you and what a pretty little princess she is. God Bless her.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Neet 14 xx
Jackie!! Photo no 3 looks like a bomb has gone off in your room....it's magnificently messy!! Congratulations :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the Lara album and journal, so cute. It's a great idea for her to be able to see her early days when she's older!
Hugs, LLJ 10 xx
Well done Jackie - gorgeous end results. I do have to confess that I found myself chuckling at the chaos photo. My dining room has looked a bit like that for weeks. had to do a massive tidy up yesterday before the church descended for supper last night. I have absolutely no doubt the mess will return s I try to make my own outfit for the wedding on Saturday!!!
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #11
I had to smile at photo 3, it looks so familiar... the Lara album is beautiful and I am sure will be treasured, when the time comes for her to have it. Helen 17
ReplyDeleteI love a busy workspace, that means there is something going on. In your case wonderful cards! I love them
ReplyDeleteCheers
Gabriele 25
Great mess! Congratulations! Its amazing how little time it takes to get everything out and about doesn't it? Your baby album is just gorgeous. What a beautiful keepsake for a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy week
Lynda B 26
Hi Jackie, happy WOYWW....oh I did hold my breathe - it so was a bit messy BUT wow you had a clean up and some...DO love your baby pages and have given me some ideas as I plan to do a 12 month book for my grand daughter - 9 months now. Cheers and have a great week RobynO#21
ReplyDeleteMy very most favourite WOYWW-type post - the mess before the calm. And all that fab pink! Yum yum. Well done on all counts :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)
Awwwwww what a beautiful baby.
ReplyDeleteLoveeeeee the messiest desk pic.
Love looking to see what was where.
I think I love the messy desk photo! And an adorable child as well.
ReplyDeleteGlenda #47
So relieved to see the mess, thought you were ill for a moment LOL!
ReplyDeleteLovely baby. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 49
Your craft room is fabulous when it's busy or tidy! Love your scrapbooking. I got a new big three ring scrapbook and some of those pocket pages to do that kind of scrapbooking with. So excited! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #51
ReplyDeleteYou win the prize for the best before and after photos, Jackie!! I mean, by a mile!! I'm impressed! You also get the prize for the cutest granddaughter! Your Lara journal is the best!! Thanks for coming to see me! Happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteHahaha you really had me laughing there, I thought at the first two pictures: is she implying that the first picture is a mess? It's still the same tidy desk with some albums on it, it's still tidy!
ReplyDeleteThen the third picture.. oh my! Haha sorry for the laughing, it's just too funny. Recognizable too, from before I had kids (and probably when I'll get my own crafting room one day too).
I love the Dreamer card colours! And a lovely (sleeping) baby too !
Debbie/Daqa #18
well that was a mess well worth snooping through. All sorts of fun things to see. I haven't gotten into the project life thing mostly cause of cost etc but I think making my own cards would stimulate me to do so. I think I will go look on Pinterest! Have a great week. Vickie #64
ReplyDelete