This is what she had to say......
We may be nearing towards the end of summer, and for most, the flowers are fully bloomed, but for me, some of the best flowers are yet to come. I love the gigantic sunflowers and the autumn mums, and for that reason, I challenge you to use flowers in your creations this week. Have fun !
You can join in the fun and show us what you have made by linking your project, just click on the link on the right marked Stampotique Designers Blog, you could be a winner and get a voucher to spent on rubber stamps! Good luck
So with this in mind and a massive stack of photographs on my desk, I got to work and made a set of project life cards
Here they are






Gorgeous Jackie!! That't project will be a beautiful and loving memory. XOXO
ReplyDeleteYour Project Life cards are beautiful, lovely stamps and vibrant colours:-) xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jackie, this will be such a great gift later on xx
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous, Jackie! Love that hot pink, too. I have to check out that "flower block" stamp!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous project life cards to add to your scrapbook. I think your favorite color is pink too. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful, I bet you can't bear to part with is when it's finished xx
ReplyDeleteLove your project life bits, and they are perfect for this weeks challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your pages Jackie and little Lara is such a treat for the eyes, she's so cute!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely weekend xx
I just love these Jackie; great design and great colours too. And it never ceases to amaze me how , despite having been through the catalogue numerous times, I still come across stampotique stamps I'm sure I've not seen before and add them to my wish list!
ReplyDeleteAwe, you can never have enough pink!! Absolutely LOVE these cards Jackie ♥
ReplyDelete