My normal desk, with project life folders and photos in them, a couple of punches, a little bag with all my stuff to make your own rubber stamps( on my to do list!) a picture I have made, here it is close up
It started out life like this, if you want to know more, the post above this one had the information!
There is a bag full of baby keepsake bits and bobs as well... Now I mentioned another desk, here it is
It's the desk in our study/office and I have been printing photos for the baby Lara albums!
Here are a couple of pages to give you a bit of an idea..
I hope that gives you a little bit of an idea of what I have been doing and how I am doing it.... Nothing very arty this week. The project Life type albums are still 'work in progress' doing the catch up! Not totally as I imagined, so much still to do to them to get them how I really want, but at least I am recording her first year for her.
If you would like to visit other crafty desks, just click on the link marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.
Please leave a comment and I will try and return them all ASAP , sorry I missed a few last week time just ran away we had little people to stay Friday and took them out Saturday etc, so I ended up doing lots of family stuff and didn't get back to everyone, shouldn't be a problem this week! :)








Your work desk is always full of love Jackie, your grand baby is so cute. I used almost the same stamps on my project for tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Jackie how absolutely wonderful thanks for sharing with us, happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #10 I think
ReplyDeleteYour desk(s!) look a hive of activity - the Lara album is just gorgeous. Have a good week. Helen 4
ReplyDeleteA lovely work in progress Jackie with your baby album. Happy woyww Jill #16
ReplyDeleteWonderful baby pictures.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing them with us
Krisha #19
You've been having such fun doing that Lara album. It will be a precious record and bring joy to all who look at it.
ReplyDeleteChris #18
It's the picture of Lara's little hand holding on to her mummy's that I really love! Gorgeous albums of your beautiful grand daughter :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ 20 xx
Ps oh, and I really like your weird underwater canvas too!
Love the altered photo frame. Francesca #32
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that you are documenting the first year. I have not tackled Project Life because it does seem so daunting. The work you have done is lovely. Diane #32
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to see you documenting her first year, she will be all grown up before you know where you are but at least you will all be able to remember this special time.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting, Angela x 34
What can I say? - I am really impressed that you have the time to do all this when you have a newborn babygirl? .. Isn't that amazing. I love what you have done for pages to the girl ;) - Thank you so much for sharing
ReplyDeleteKind regards
Mariane
http://cordes.re/blg/wind/?p=1505
Love those photos, what a great way to record them. Love your framed pic so off to have a look. Chrisx36
ReplyDeleteWhat a great space! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGlenda #45
perspective and priorities change when a precious grand child joins the family. Bonding moments that last forever....enjoy.
ReplyDeleteBe well Carole #50
Glad to hear you are getting time to enjoy the kids and grands. Such adorable pictures and album. Your fun 3D framed piece is so fun too. Great images and textures you put together. Winnie#35
ReplyDeleteOh what a lot of Lara - how lovely! Worth a deskful! Like to see that your 'to do' list sits on your desk waiting for you..I do that, and then it gets buried under a pile of other things I intend to do!!
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely photos of your granddaughter, Jackie, she is gorgeous. The album is going to be treasured for sure. Hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #46
ReplyDeletegreat post! Love the baby picture! The album will be gorgeous and definitely treasured! Have a great week. VIckie #75
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pages Jackie. You are so very busy with Lara's album. Well done.
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #17