Full of photo and albums and project life/ simple stories bits and bobs relating to baby!!!!
I have really used every spare moment to work on the two albums, the one on the desk is mine and this one is for my daughter......
They only arty thing on my desk in the card on the stand, here it is close up..
I love the bright colours I used, maybe because all the other stuff I have been doing is PINK , I felt a need to rebel!!!!!!
However this week I have two, whole day workshops that I am looking forward to, so I should have some lovely bits to show you next week.
Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment I will try and return your visits on Thursday as I'm out all day Wednesday.
If you would like to visit other crafty desk please click on the link on the right hand side a bit further down marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.



You've made a good start Jackie on your albums . That's just what i'm doing . one for me & the other for daughter In law .
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your work shops as well .
Happy woyww Jill #11
They are going to be very full albums when you finish!! Love the photos, and also the "freaky" girl, she's ace! Helen 14
ReplyDeleteLovely stuff going on there - love the freaky card! Have fun on your workshops. Sunshine Girl #17
ReplyDeleteGorgeous albums, they'll be treasured for many years to come! And love the bright colours of the freaky girl :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ 24 xx
You have put so much more work into the albums just since last week's post! Understand the need for some color after working with pink for so long. Looking forward to seeing all your goodies next week from the workshops. Have fun! Diane #30
ReplyDeleteLove the bright arty card and the album looks great. Thanks for sharing your workspace today. Hazel, WOYWW, #34 x
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so very well with those albums, Jackie. It's a mammoth task. Well done. Lovely bright fun card on your desk! Enjoy the TWO workshops!
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #22
Jackie, I love the baby album, really special.
ReplyDeleteAnd do enjoy your workshops and bring home lots to show and tell next week.
Thanks for popping by
Chris #10
Gorgeous album but I love the card even more. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 38
ReplyDeleteWhat are my glasses and phone case doing on your desk, seriously there is no way I put them there but they are exactly like mine. Love the album work, truly stunning.
ReplyDeleteHugs Eliza & Yoda 49
Happy WOYWW
Oh! Those albums are going to be such a treasure! I love your bright Stampotique girlie! Have a great time at the workshops- lucky you! Chris46
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW. I really must do some scrapbooking. Bought an album and cards/pockets, but they are still in their packaging. Love your Freaky Girl. Ali x. #20
ReplyDeleteThe albums look wonderful - such great keepsakes. Have a great week, Chris # 29
ReplyDeleteI find it interesting that your PL book is so clean & simple and your project is so... Stampotique :) I tend to design my printables more C&S but love the freaky style stamps in by bones. But I fear we are a minority there (albeit I think a BIG minority, still a minority!) and when I go out on a limb and do PL printables that are a little...odd, they just don't seem to be popular. I love both of yours pretty equally - maybe the stamp project just edges out the PL book, but it's VERY close :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (8)
What a fun desk you have! Love your card, too.
ReplyDeleteI thought I recognized your name...Stampotique! One of my crafty friends is on the team, too. Valerie W. Small world. :)
Have a good day! Hugs, Kathy Jo #44
love your new album pages and your cute card. :)
ReplyDeleteI love stampotique stamps, great card! Your albums really look nice!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Gabriele 65
I love your little freaky card so much fun those images are hugs Nikki 2'
ReplyDeleteOh Jackie, love love love your pocket pages!!! I've been starting to work on some lately and although I know it's supposed to be super easy, I'm finding that it's not! Or maybe I'm just doing too much and making it harder than it really needs to be? So is your subject a new granddaughter???
ReplyDeleteLOVE the colors on the card you made!!! You always do the most awesome stuff!
Happy (late) WOYWW!
Amy E. #4
Scrapthissavethat.com
love the card ....very rebellious lol
ReplyDeletejanet just in time before thiss week