Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge 163..... Refresh it !

This week the talented kaz has set the challenge for us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and this is what she said....
We all love playing with new stamps, but sometimes it's good to revisit some that have been neglected for a while. I'd like you to find an old favourite and give it a new lease of life.

With that in mind and went and found the very first Stampotique rubber stamp I bought and used that!
Here is my project for Kaz 
Here are a few step by step photos to give you an idea of how I made it... I started by using spray ink on the paper for the background 
Then stencilled onto it with ink
Then stencilled the word
Then stamped the image Perl 
And added colour 
Then cut out Perl and added her to the card 
Thank you Kaz for a great challenge, I enjoyed getting Perl out for this challenge rather than use one of my newer stamps!
You can join in the fun, just click on the link on the right hand side of my blog marked Stampotique Designers challenge, you might win a voucher for stampotique stamps, you can never have enough rubber stamps ..... 





6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jackie, good to see you used your first stamp too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that lots of us used the first stamp we ever bought, the one that started off this addiction !
    Love your project, love Perl. She is in my collection too but a relatively recent addition !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Perl and Freaky go together so well lol. Brilliant Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything here Jackie, your background is lovely and Perl is amazing :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gave Perl a strong backdrop of wonderful color and interest, Jackie! But, she still steals the show! This challenge was a walk down memory lane for most of us on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems to me that once you get a Stampotique stamp there's no turning back. ;) Perl is lovely here and what a gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete