Tuesday, 23 September 2014

What's on my Work Desk Wednesday

This is how my desk looks.....
And here it is a little closer....
It has a bit of a look of ' pink and girly' about it this week!
That's because I made a set of project life cards for my Lara album, here they are.....
For those who are not sure how they are used or would look in the album here they are in situ.....
Just some Journalling to add to them! Starting to get my process together for doing the albums, thus it's getting simpler to do! 
I spent a day on my albums putting photos in and adding bits and bobs!But that doesn't seem as if it would be very interesting for fellow crafters to see????? so the only other thing I have to show is this Haloween door wreath I have made to go on our front door soon....

That's it from me this week short and sweet! If you would like to visit other crafty desk, just click on the link on the right hand side of my blog a bit further down, marked Stampin Ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment I will try and return all visits. 






22 comments:

  1. Great PL cards and love that wall hanging for Halloween :) hugs Nikki no # yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your albums looks great. I really like that Halloween hanging. #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little book is coming along nicely . I do like your Halloween door hanging. Happy woyww Jill #11

    ReplyDelete
  4. The PL book looks fabulous. your space is full... well used ... and lovely!! Helen 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout and love the floor decorations lol
    Bridget #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. That page is gorgeous - almost as lovely as Lara! And the halloween piece is great. Have a lovely week, Chris # 14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice busy looking desk, and some great cards made.
    The baby pictures and journal are gorgeous, want to pick her up and cuddle her
    Chris #21

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your album, she is so cute. The Halloween hanger is fabulous. Love the people on there.
    Have a great week,
    Von #23

    ReplyDelete
  9. That album is gorgeous, Jackie. It is really coming on well! Great desk shot - and I love the floor.... just like my floor - paper poo all over it!! Shows a lot of creativity has been happening. Wonderful.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Halloween hanging, that cobweb is brill!
    Lovely LO too of Lara, hope all is well with them
    Hugs, Neet 16 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, I love your desk!! Did I say already, that I feel at home a such a busy desk! Lovely wall hanging also. Did you cut out these Stampotique characters?? Fine cutting always drives me nuts.
    Cheers
    Gabriele 8

    ReplyDelete
  12. LoL, I love your messy desk! I always try to stage mine and only show the neat part of it. You've shown me that I don't have to! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #22

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab busy desk (and floor - I once tried to keep a bin close to my desk but crafty stuff kept falling in it!!). Love the beginnings of your album - and such beautiful pics!! Love your wreath - Stampotique figures always make me smile! Chrisx 45

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those little cards for the Lara's album are soooo cute - I love em! And I also like the Halloween card--spoooooky :-)
    Your desk is magnificent in its messiness. You win that award this week!
    Hugs, LLJ 34 xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love the Halloween hanger! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Glenda #52

    ReplyDelete
  16. A busy space. Love the album pages. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great day and have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #69 x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects, your desk looks as though you have been very busy. Hope you have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 36

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sorry I couldn't see anything but beautiful Lara. Have a great week.

    Hugs Eliza and gang

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sorry I couldn't see anything but beautiful Lara. Have a great week.

    Hugs Eliza and gang

    ReplyDelete
  20. OHH this is a wonderful desk, but I want what is on the floor! Those pencils please. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Evidence of a great deal of crafting! And I love those project life cards! And they are so perfect for your book (what a cutie!!).

    ReplyDelete
  22. A busy desk and a busy floor lol! That indicates great creative flow in my book.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #35

    ReplyDelete