Tuesday, 16 September 2014

stampotique Designers Challenge....165 just one stamp

This week at the SDC our host is  the talented Samantha, (there is a link to her blog on the right of this post) this is what Sam had to say about the challenge this week


"One of the beauties of Stampotique stamps is even though there are 18 amazing artists designing our rubbery goodness and their images work so well together it's great to use a lot of stamps for one project, I often do.


So this week, I am challenging myself too and inviting you to use just one stamp . . . wondering off scratching head and rubbing chin . . . this is going to be SO hard to choose!!


So with this in mind I went off to choose a stamp. Then I remembered a few months ago I went to visit the lovely Roc Nicholas one of the stamp designers for Stampotique and she gave me one of her stamps I didn't have, so my choice was made! 

Here is my journal page I made using that stamp

And the stamp I used was this..
Now it's your turn to just use one stamp and show us what you have made over at the stampotique designers challenge blog, there is a link to this on the right hand side of my blog. You could be the lucky winner of stampotique vouchers to buy rubber stamps! 



4 comments:

  1. Love your colours and Squiggle Arms is one for the wish list, sigh .....
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using Squiggle Arms as a border is pure genius, Jackie! Love your funky color palette, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Jackie, great choice of stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background colours Jackie :)
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete