Tuesday, 30 September 2014

What's on my Work Desk Wednesday .....

Here is my desk ....
And here it is a bit closer....
As you can see from these photos, its a mess! My plan is to tidy up Wednesday night so I can craft on Thursday and Friday! That's the plan...
I have been working on my project life type folders of baby Lara mostly, I'm still playing catch up but getting almost up to date! 
Here is my desk printing photos For my Lara albums! 
I have made a couple of bits and bobs, here is a postcard I made with a new Stampotique rubber stamp designed by my friend Roc Nicholas.
And a Birthday card I made...
And that's it for this week! Rather short and sweet as I have spent most of my crafting time printing photos! 
I hope to have lots to show you next week after a  couple of days crafting this week! 
If you would like to visit other crafty desks just click on the link marked Stamping Ground on the right hand side of my blog further down and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for leaving a comment, last week I was unable to leave comments on blogger blogs due to doing my IOS update on my I pad it took a week to get the bug fix and resolve the problem, sorry :( 
This week all should be well! 







21 comments:

  1. Lovely busy desk there! I love that Stampotique card they are such fun stamps aren't they. Sunshine Girl #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coming here and seeing your messy desk for some reason it gives me a huge smile. Nice birthday card too.

    Hope you have a wonderful week crafting.

    Hugs Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan
    Happy WOYWW #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Eliza, Jackie. I always smile when I see your desk. Messy? Nah!!! The creative hub!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glorious messiness of your desk! Especially the bright rainbow papers in the middle :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You weren't alone with the iOS bug..argh, but huh, almost forgoten now!
    Love the humour of the borthday card. Generally though, just love to sit and gaze at your desk when you're in full flow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely birthday card - great colours! And a "messy" desk shows there is something good going on :-)
    Cheers
    Gabriele 28

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your busy desk. I am like you. I do better if I prepare my desk the day before I'm going to do a lot of crafting! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #56

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your messy desk, Jackie. It's so nice to see all those beautiful photos of your gorgeous granddaughter. Your cards are fab too. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #51

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful busyness! Even the floor! LOL! Love it! Great cards! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #41

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least your ipad fix is done...my son dropped mine and the fix is taking longer than planned... great shot of your deliciously messy desk. #20

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love your busy desk full of creative goodies, and your postcards are great!

    Happy woyww, Jackie!
    :)trisha
    70 this week
    with a mish mash of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, our desks shots look similar of our messes this week, Jackie! I love all that you do for sweet Lara. It makes you wonder what you did before she was born, doesn't it? At least that's how I felt with my grandsons. Lara is at that plump smoochable stage! Great card, too! Happy WOYWW! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell #23

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, love your happy birthday fishes card, great fun. Hope you manage to get tidied up so you can start the next thing.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 39

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cards look great, Jackie, and that room is a fun place to play. Enjoy, and have a lovely week! Chris # 16

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the vibrant colours on that birthday card. Your desk is certainly 'busy'. Thanks for sharing. Hope that you have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #81 x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jackie happy WOYWW...what a super creative Mess!! Cool cards, and like you I am attempting to make a Sophie album but am just starting - photos printed, papers selected now for the cutting and pasteing. Cheers enjoy your week RobynO#40

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've been busy! Super Messy... fun!! The birthday card is gorgeous. Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card and some exciting things on your desk. Karen #33

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi jackie l do love how dedicated you are to doing Lara s album ..... i have nt done any on kilians ans only 3 pages on erins and she is 3 ..
    lov your messy desk, they are thd most interesting..hopefully you have done a couple of pages by this time on friday ..... enjoy
    janet @8

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE the creative freedom your desk displays! I'd just like to be there when you put everything together on your "canvas"!
    Thank you for sharing, Have a great week Ginny M #63

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gloriously messy desk - it really speaks of great creative flow that has no time for tidying up lol! That card is gorgeous. I love the white stamped image, great contrast, and what a fun stamp.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #37

    ReplyDelete