Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog ....... 167 Masculine

This week the challenge has been set by Kim, also know as the basement Stamper, you can find her blog link,on the right hand side of this post!
She has challenged us to make a masculine project! This is what she and I find the most difficult to make ! So if you head over to the blog ( link on the right hand side of this post) you will find lots of inspiration for masculine projects!
Here is my Birthday card for a man, I know many men who like fishing or keep fish as pets, so I felt a fish theame might be a good idea!

I used the following Stampotique rubber stamps



Now it's over to you to make a masculine project and show it to us at the SDC blog and remember you have a chance of winning a voucher to buy more Stampotique rubber stamps ! 





6 comments:

  1. This is fab! I love those background colors, amazing! Really neat how it looks like the fish are saying Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colours Jackie, great job !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jackie, I really need these fish stamps :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great work, Jackie! Great colors and perfect use of your image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colors with this creation and love the corrugated board under the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete