Friday, 3 October 2014

Craft Stamper Magazine's challenge blog "Make it Take it" multicolouredstamping

"Today there is a new challenge over at the Craft Stamper Magazine's challenge blog, Make it Take it, you can find it here.Craft Stamper
The new challenge this month is Multicoloured stamping!
To do this you need to use more than one colour of ink when your inking up your stamp! This will result in a multicoloured stamped image! This image can be part of the background or the main focal image. 
Here is my project A fabric wall hanging, no paper involved!
Here are a few pictures to give you an idea how I made this ... All my stamping is on fabric and cut out, I have use 4 Stampotique rubber stamps.








Well, I hope that gives you a bit of an idea about multicoloured stamping and how I made this!

Why not join in the fun and show us your project there is a fabulous prize to win from Kim Dellow's Paperbabe stamps
Thank you for leaving a coment and I will try and return the visit!


5 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute ..... love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning keepsake Jackie :) I definitely need the Giggle stamp!!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend and Monday of course ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoreable layout Jackie, she is gorrrrgeous!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab colours you've used Jackie, and I love the use of fabric. Great layout. xx

    ReplyDelete