Tuesday, 7 October 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Prepare yourself for my desk......
There are layers to this mess!!
However I did do as I said and tided it up, here is a picture after I tided it up and set about trying out some Brusho paints on different types of paper, you can see it's been cleared, this was Thursday morning! I seem to make a mess very quickly!!! A skill???
Here is me playing with the Brusho paints...
Here is a little journal page a made
And I also made this journal page as well............ Both pages have stamps from the new range from Stampotique!
Also here is a fabric ( not in lunch Lady Jans league.... Her work is fabulous)  scrapbook/ wall hanging
I have made, its for Craft Stamper's Make it Take it challenge, its all stamping on fabric! 
Going back to my desk there are some new pencils, Spectrum noir, which I am impressed with so far, ( due to being so disappointed with my Prisma ones.... Loved my first set of Prisma ones but he new set are nothing like them😞) and  a few new stamps from Hobby art a couple are are rather sweet, very baby based!!!!! On that subject I have been doing more project life AKA baby Lara album. There is some blue foam stuff, I have been trying my hand at making my own stamp! 

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment, I am still having problems when trying to comment since the IOS update, if it lets me comment when I press publish it makes me re sign in again and give my password, is anyone else having a problem????? So please, forgive that I have not returned all visits last week, if anyone knows how to sort this out please let me know! I will keep visiting and trying to leave comments, it's normally blogspot blogs I'm having problems with.

If you would like to see more crafty desks just click on the link marked Stamping Ground on the right hand side a bit further down and Julia will explain all! 
Thank you for reading this and leaving a comment 





18 comments:

  1. Oh I heard that about Prisma Pencils I've had mine for years they are I guess vintage pencil crayons I haven't tried spectrum ones yet but I do love colorsoft ones so easy to blend :)
    Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki My Space

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great desk this week, Jackie! Hope you get used to your new pencils. the brushos look fab - they're on my want list!! Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite some desk transformation and I love both your journal pages and your scrapbook page. #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hanging is fabulous! My favourite is the cat sitting on the wall..that just made me laugh so much!! It's the expression on its face :-)
    I've returned your email btw...no probs.
    Hugs, LLJ 20 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. busy desk and lots of awesome projects! I got rid of my Prisma pencils cause they just don't seem to have enough pigment for me anymore. Haven't tried the Spectrum Noir but have heard good reviews. Love my InkTense pencils. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Vickie #25

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found your desk, wow what a challenge LOL Only joking with you I do love your messy desk it makes me smile for some strange reason. Love the cards you have made too, especially the saying on the first one. So Apt.

    As for the update with IOS yep I am getting the same problem, it just doesn't seem to hold the memory of the password. It is really starting to P me off.

    Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have convinced me, I will not click the 'update' button on my iPad. Left it until now but guess it can wait a bit longer
    Love the Brusho effects, i am dem'ing them at shows at the moment.
    Great journal page.
    Hugs, Neet 29 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects! I like the one with the cat the most! Have fun today and create something amazing! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #22

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those stamps and all the fun stuff going on here. Peg 44

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some lovely stuff going on there - I especially like the night time pussy cat and the journal page. Have a great week, Chris # 23

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous projects - not sure which is my favourite - had to grin at the before and after desk though!! I don't know how that happens..... Happy WOYWW Cindy #41

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely messy desk! But very quickly tidied. I love the projects you are doing. Which of the three trial papers won?
    The stamped card is lovely and I particularly like the baby hang. Gorgeous! (as is that cute baby!)
    Thank you for letting me peep over your shoulder.
    Have a good week.
    Lisca#35

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! what a tidy up! The brusho paints sound interesting (keep meaning to look them up) - love your pages. I've just had some spectrum inks delivered (saw Sheena Douglass using them and couldn't resist). Just having a break in between getting things ready for my sale for Saturday. Thanks for sharing. Hope that you have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #47 x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the riot of colour in the before photo and that cute little wooden door!

    I don't yet have brusho's only just found out about them last week (from you maybe?), and I love your end results, and the fabric wall hanging.

    In fact I love everything here this week!

    Cazzy x #70

    ReplyDelete
  15. What are you doing with a picture of my art room? Oh, no wait, that's yours, after all--definitely a desk I can relate to this week, Jackie!

    Happy woyww!
    :)trisha
    #77ish this week, working on
    an Alice themed altered book

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have to make a mess, its the law Lol! anyway you can always tidy up again, before you make the next mess that is!
    Happy crafting, Angela x 39

    ReplyDelete
  17. A definate skill ... A mesy desk one I have too but only when I am working I like it tidy at other times. I'm always saying I love those stamps but still I do t own any maybe Santa will help.... I must ask him nicely
    Janet @15

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gloriously messy desk, Jackie, and what a transformation after the grand tidy-up lol!! Love what you are doing. I would really like to own those Stampotique kitty stamps - I looked for them the other day but everyone seems to be out of stock. They've got some really great stamp designs - really quirky.

    I keep hearing about brusho paints and haven't a clue what they are! The results are great, anyway.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #32

    ReplyDelete