Friday, 10 October 2014

Craft Stamper "Make it Take it" inspiration

The current challenge is about multi coloured stamping ..... Have you tired it yet? Why not have a go and join in the fun......here
Here is a journal page I did in my daughters Pregancy Journal using multi coloured stamping 

She was really sick with Hyperemesis Gravidarum and was hospitalised as she had lost 10% of her body weight in a few weeks and was so weak she could hardly stand! 
She wrote the sonnet to her baby when she came out of hospital ( it's been published in a couple of books) and was feeling a little stronger.
I Set to work with these three Stampotique rubber stamps

I put gesso on my background paper and sprayed it with ink.
I then inked the stamps with the markers and randomly stamped all over the page 
I then put paint round the photo's and journal page 

Then put the page together
So why not join in and have a go at multi coloured stamping 
There is a great prize of rubber stamps to be won!





2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful keepsake Jackie !! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "marriage" of art journaling and scrapbooking, Jackie. This is to be come a family heirloom! Love it!

    ReplyDelete