Tuesday, 14 October 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

This is how my desk looks
The project life type Lara album I am doing for my daughter is the big pink file! Behind is a pile of tins of pencils, on top of them is some PL journal cards I have made. There are a few rubber stamps dotted around my desk and some bits of the lara album to the right, as I have been putting pages together.
Here are a few of the Lara pages I have been making...




I also made this set of cards for the album
I made a couple of ATC's for a swap
And have done another page in my daughters Pregancy album, I included the sonnet she wrote to her unborn baby while she was so ill. This has since been published in two books! 
Thats my desk for this week!
If you would like to visit other crafty desks then click on the liked marked Stamping Ground further down on the right and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for visiting me and leaving a comment ...... I am still having problems leaving comments on some blogs since the IOS update on my I pad, so please forgive me if I have not left a comment! Blogger is by far the worst for me leaving comments! 






20 comments:

  1. the Lara album is growing a-pace - as is she, how beautiful! the sonnet is well written too. So glad all is well. Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pumpkin card and Lara is so cute :) hugs Nikki 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin atc/cards Jackie it did make me smile when I saw them. Glad to see the album is coming along nicely . Happy woyww jill #24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter will be thrilled with this lovely journal, and what a keepsake for Lara, lucky girl! I love the atc's, too. Have a fab WOYWW, Chris # 16

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can remember seeing pictures of your daughter when she was so ill with the baby. A terrible time for you all but look at the result. A fabulous little girl! Love the photos of Lara in the red dress. Love them all.
    Hugs, Neet 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your album looks like it's coming on beautifully, a lovely thing to look back on. The photos are so beautiful.
    Hugs Lisax #31

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great desk!! I think PL journals are the best thing to hit scrapbooking! Great job!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, look how Lara's grown! What lovely pics :-) Your LOs made me smile, especially the 'well rounded' one!!
    I did send a reply to your email last week but the transition between internet providers has not been smooth and things have been waylaid when I hadn't realised it. I am happy to do a cover for the album, just send me the measurements :-)
    Hugs. LLJ 23 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That's a brilliant album. And a pregnancy album too. Your daughter will be pleased.
    I cannot comment on the sonnet as the print is too small, but it's just wonderful that she was able to express herself when ill.
    Thank you for letting me peep over your shoulder.
    Have a good week.
    Lisca#26
    PS I wrote two posts as otherwise it would be too long, but I did it the wrong way round. Now #26 takes you to the extra one.... oh never mind....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lara is adorable, if thats her mum then no wonder she is gorgeous. Mum is just as beautiful
    Bridget #48

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute baby! I like putting lost of photos on my layouts as well, cause I can never choose! Your daughter's sonnet is lovely, I could just about make it out n my screen!Keep on crafting! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #50

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have been a busy scrapper. And you have such adorable photos to work with!

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #40

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jackie, when I saw the photo of your desk my first thought was, what no photo of Lara! I needn't have been so hasty :) She's a gorgeous child and I'm sure you are all very proud of her. Your PL layouts and card are fabulous. I have a giveaway on offer so do check out the sticky post at the top of my blog. Have a great week, Elizabeth x #53

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post Jackie and a timely reminder to set up my daughter's pregnancy journal - she has her first scan on 20th so I had better get a move on!
    Bishopsmate #59

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweety, she is going to love looking back at this journal.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

    ReplyDelete
  16. What stunning photos. Wow, published in two books! That is impressive. I am late to visit as I had a self inflicted deadline to achieve...#19

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely journal pages and what fun pumpkin cards!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #37

    ReplyDelete
  18. great looking Lara Journal pages. Love those well rounded pumpkin cards! Sorry I am so late getting around this week but I can only sit so long and I start to hurt! I hate cold weather! Have a great week and thanks for sharing! Vickie #76

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some lovely pages to add to that enormous album. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #6

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is one busy desk there. Great album and gorgeous pictures of Laura.
    Hugs
    xx 43

    ReplyDelete