So with this in mind I set to work and made a set of Project Life Journalling cards, here they are
To make these cards I first had to add colour to the plain white cards, this I did using an technique with alcohol inks ....marbling!
Here is a picture
Once I had coloured the backgrounds I used the following stamps
And these stamps from the new range
And there you have it my set of Project life cards
Now it's over to you to make your project and show it to us by linking it up to the blog, link to the blog is on the right hand side of this post. Good luck, you might win a prize !









Love your PL cards Jackie. It's going to be a gorgeous book for Lara xxx
ReplyDeleteLove that you've made project life cards they are fab. I'm contemplating starting a project life album and want to make my own cards. Great inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLove
Amanda x
Love the cards you made, so pretty. That marbling technique is so cool.
ReplyDeleteooo I wonder what Lara will be getting up to to fill these cards ;)
ReplyDeleteThey are great Jackie, big hugs xxx