Tuesday, 21 October 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

"Here is my desk
At the front left the Lara album I'm doing for my daughter with lots of PL cards I have made myself. I went to stay with a crafty friend and went to the crop at Otley on Saturday with three friends, here they are crafting away
We had a good six hours and I worked on my PL cards...

Above that is the remnants of a set of party invites I quickly made for a friends little girl, she is having a tea party for her birthday and needed some invites, so I put these together for her.

At the back on the stand is my Stamptique card for this weeksStampotique Designers Challenge blog.

Feel free to have a look round the rest of my desk !
Please leave and comment and I will get back to you ASAP  blogger is still not working like it used to when I try and comment, but I did leave a comment on most people's blogs that visited me, I think it was about four out of the twenty I had problems with and was unable to leave a comment... Sorry

If you would like to see more crafty desks please click on the link marked stamping ground on the right hand side of my blog a bit further down, and it will take you to Julia's blog and all will be explained. 







15 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time creating all your PL cards and I know that I had to switch to using chrome to use blogger properly since they been updating
    Hugs Nikki C no # yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the big thing seems to be the PL scrapbooks. That gal has made a fortune off her idea and concept. Personally, I like your PL cards. Really clever and very personal.

    I want that tea party invite (grin). That is incredible. Is it all one stamp?

    Yep, I've been awol for awhile, but so glad I was able to get back for a visit, regardless how short. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards, I love the Halloween one especially. Great new blog header - smiling as I write this.
    Hugs, Neet 34 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely group of gals all having crafty fun!! So glad you had a good time :-) Your cars are fab, especially the Halloween one!
    Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the bunny and balloons, although all the art work is great. Glad you had a good time at the crop. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fabulous time! Love your tea party invite, never saw such a great image for one. That Halloween card is awesome! Winnie #44

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie, happy WOYWW. Lovely cards and always nice to craft with friends..cheers RobynO#35

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helloooo! Love your party invites - what a brill idea!
    I'm showing off my black & white picture this week!!!! Can I use your daughter's sonnet in my journal please?
    Happy dancing here.
    Bishopsmate #60

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I'm loving the photo on your blog header. #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a good time crafting. Love the creepy card. bwa ha ha ha. Peg 320

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your personal PL cards, that's something I need to get into with my book, although I do use pieces of pretty scrapbook paper and bits and pieces I've collected.
    Love the tea party invite too.
    Hugs Lisax #37

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!

    Lots of fun going on at your workdesk! The Halloween card is great! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. The "ghouls just wanna have fun" made me laugh! I love it. Diane #80

    ReplyDelete
  14. Working in a group is always fun! Loving your cards esp. the Halloween card!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 33

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a good time at the crop. It's so much nicer crafting with other people. (Apart from borrowing stamps or dies, and getting idea, and just having a good natter!)
    Lara's album looks gorgeous. She'll be pleased (or her mum will at the moment)
    Sorry for being late commenting. This time I decided I'd start with the last one rather than start at the beginning.
    Thank you for letting me have a peep of your workspace.
    Have a good week
    Lisca#32

    ReplyDelete