Tuesday, 28 October 2014

What's on my Work Desk Wednesday

Here is my desk this week....

I have not had any spare time to clean up this week... As you can see in this close up! 

I have been busy making design team projects for Craft Stamper Magazine and Stampotique and just not had any clean up time!!
Here is a fabric scrapbook layout I've made using Stampotique rubber stamps, I enjoyed using fabric for a change !
It's been a busy family weekend and week, so little time to make anything else much this week, 
Although pumkins have been carved, cake pops and cup cakes made .....
If you would like to visit other crafty desks, just click on the link on the right hand side further down marked stamping ground and Julia will explain all.

Thank you for leaving a comment and I will try and return your comment asap 






14 comments:

  1. Stunning page and I would feel right at home at your desk! #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel much better now having seen the floor under your desk! Hope you get time to clear up soon, although creating is so much more fun than clearing!! Helen 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely page and a sweet baby photo too! PS I did get both the longer comment and the one that you thought disappeared :)

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk and floor are such an encouragement, Jackie. I think you must use the same method as me - scoop and drop - hopefully, but not necessarily successfully, into the bin... Great finished result, though - well worth the lack of clear up time.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that gorgeous LO...so pretty! And your desk is magnificently messy...you've obviously been hard at it for your various commissions :-)
    And I didn't get to spend much time in the shop...too much else to do at my son's open day...but I can always go back!!
    Hugs, LLJ 28 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page. I think it's a good job I don't have a permanent desk. It would probably look like this most of the time!

    Fiona #20

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page...I love the colors!
    Glenda #33

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your desk - it shows you're 'earning your keep'!
    Bought my Journal book - hope to start this weekend. How lovely to 'share' in the cooking with such a pretty girl!
    Bishopsmate #42

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your page is gorgeous!!!! WOW! Good luck with the cleanup - never a fun thing, huh???

    Jeannie #27

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scrap book page, desk looks busy but then so does the floor Lol!
    Have a great crafty week, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete
  11. That page is so sweet, Jackie, and your kitchen looks like a fun place to be at the moment! Happy WOYWW, Chris # 24

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, that workspace looks familiar to me. Nothing nicely arranged that it looks like work it is real!
    Your card is awesome!! Nice baking action also :-)
    Cheers
    Gabriele 31

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jackie, you are a busy lady between your fabulous design team commitments and your beautiful family! Your layout is sensational!! Happy WOYWW and thank you for coming to visit me! Enjoy the coming week! Hugs, Darnell #66

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout and your floor seems to be getting decorated too :) REALLY LATE getting around hugs Nikki 6

    ReplyDelete