Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Stampotique designers Challenge 171 ...... Favourite colours

This week Nellie is our host and she has challenged us to use our favourite colours, use as many colours as you want, we all favourite colour combinations, colours we turn to when we lack inspiration! Nellie said her colours were Blue and Green, mine are now Pink and White, due to Lara clothes mainly being Pink and White! 
So with this in mind I set to work.......
I decided I had  not done a scrapbook page for awhile and it would be nice to use some fabric and stamp on fabric as well, so I made this Using 5 Stampotique rubber stamps !
Here are a few close ups of the stamping on fabric



Now that's my project, its over to you to show us your favourite colours and join in the fun at the SDC blog, there is a link on the right hand side of this post. 




7 comments:

  1. You do such a marvelous job on these scrapbook pages creating wonderful memories! Love all the details of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you use your Stampotique stamps to create such beautiful pages is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a beautiful layout it does help having such a perfect subject too.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout and an adorable photo.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooooooo sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete