Tuesday, 4 November 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday


My desk....

And close up

And from a closer angle.....
There is now 'layers' to it all! 
The plan is next week I have a big tidy up..........
Since Wednesday it has been a house full of visiting little people so
I have hardly done any crafting, here are a couple of Project life Haloween cards I made for a set to go with some pictures of Lara in her outfits!!!!  A number of friends and family bought her outfits, here she is in her 'cat' outfit! 
And here are a couple of the cards I made

Sorry there is not much on the 'crafty'  side to see this week! However if you would like to see more crafty desks, click on the link on the right further down marked Stamping Ground, Julia will explain all.

Thank you for leaving a comment and I will return the visit asap 








16 comments:

  1. Big waves to Lara, looks like Grandma is having lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been really busy. Laurie looks so adorable in her cat outfit. #8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floor makes me want to come right over and clean it up lol
    Bridget #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is Lara, and the bigger ones are too! No wonder you haven't had time to tidy - I thought that first picture was an old one, re-posted, but now I understand the distractions!! Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the "Fist Halloween" cards. Very cute cat outfit. Amazing desk...so much going on. Is that a journal I spy laying open on your desk? Diane #25

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I know... half term. But it's great to have the little people around.
    I love your 'first haloween' card.
    Thank you for letting me look over your shoulder.
    Have a good week.
    Lisca#28

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always nice to see what goes on in other peeps places. I know the layered look to a desk well, by Friday, my studio desk looks the same...have to dig for the stuff you need by then! #22

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love yor desk it is a total mess but a good one. Loving that journal page too, I zoomed in on it with the iPad very interesting.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am such a klutz that I would be banging into all those piles and knocking them to the floor! LOL

    #63

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you are having a great time with all your little visitors, Lara is such a cutie. Love those cards you've made for her PL pages.
    No wonder you haven't had much crafty time, but I bet you've had just as much fun.
    Hugs Lisax #33

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a cat outfit with pink tulle tutu as well!! Think it's just what I need for going shopping.......
    I'm away as well, so won't be doing much sewing over next week but will set aside time for Lara's album covers,
    Hugs, LLJ 25 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely, happy post - full of the important things in life - family. Enjoy, and the craft room will be ready for action when you are. Hugs, Chris # 7

    ReplyDelete
  13. On the wide shot my desk would look the same as yours! I now have a bin - not close enough for stuff to fall into by accident but close enough to throw rubbish into! Enjoy the family time - it was so quiet when the grandchildren left on Saturday! Chris57

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jackie mmmm, that sure is a messy desk but do understand when you have little folk about. I too had fun helping dress gd Sophie as a witch :-) Cheers and enjoy them -so precious RobynO#39

    ReplyDelete
  15. Layers for excavating - I can so relate!! But nothing matches the time spent with your precious ones, so it's all OK...and as I'm so late, probably all done and dusted by now! Such a cute outfit for Lara, makes my heart warm!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am impressed with all the layers! I tend to shove and push things into piles that look quite similar. Love Lara's cat outfit. New grandson was born day after halloween giving big sisters time to celebrate the holiday. Have a great week. Vickie #68

    ReplyDelete