Tuesday, 4 November 2014

STAMPOTIQUE Designers Challenge 172 Spotlighting

We have a new host this week over at the SDC blog its Arwen. A few months ago Arwen released her first set of rubber stamps for Stampotique! as Arwen set this challenge I thought I would use some of her new stamps! She says that artwork consists of many small details that make the whole! So she would like to see some spotlighting on your art work this week!
Arwen here is mine for you, I made a set of Project Life cards and here is two of them....

These are the stamps I used to make them


To get the back ground I dipped my PL cards in water with alcohol inks a form of marbling I have shown on a previous post then once dry stamped on them.

Then added my spotlighting


Well now it's over to you to have a go at spotlighting and show us your creations on the SDC blog!





6 comments:

  1. I love your project life cards you are creating, this one is going to look adorable in Lara's book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done here with Arwen's stamps. These are perfect for your halloween page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are amazing <3
    So cool what you did with my stamps. Lara will like it :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, and such a good idea for Lara's first Halloween xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab set of cards Jackie, this album is going to be amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, great way work with this week's theme

    ReplyDelete