Tuesday, 11 November 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk 

Then I started to tidy up and here it is now!
Much less on the desk the layers have been removed! Still more to do though :( 
Doesn't look very exciting does it?????? So here are a couple of bits I have made I can show you.
This is a Christmas Tree decoration I made using journal circles 
And on the subject of journals here is a page in my little journal I did with some Brushio inks and a new stamp from Stamptique. 
Well that's my desk for this week if you would like to visit other crafty desks just click on the link on the right hand side of my blog, a bit further down marked Stamping Ground and all will be explained!

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment, I do try and return comments, but on occasions have problems or miss someone, sorry if I miss you! 









24 comments:

  1. Your Journal page is great love that guys face while he's flying away :) hugs Nikki no # yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seems to be a lot happening on your desk. Great Christmas decoration!
    RosA # 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to catch up with the new Stampotiques - he's cute on his Brusho'd background!! Happy WOYWW Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp - he's a hoot! The decoration is gorgeous, too. Have a great week, Chris # 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie, well if that lovely tree ornament came out of the mess you made on the desk, it's all worth - it's just awesome and so creative. Cheers and enjoy your week RobynO#11

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely tree decoration Jackie , how many more are you planning on making . Will you be making lots I wonder.
    Happy woyww Jill #23

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a lovely scrapbook LO taking shape on your desk, Jackie. Love the Xmas decoration and your brushos on the last one, they are really delicate. I've yet to open mine, really must have a play.
    Hugs Lisazx #34

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that impenetrable mess only happens to me - I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! I like your cute card! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lately I've been a very messy crafter so I can totally relate to your desk! Have a great rest of the week!
    Glenda #48

    ReplyDelete
  10. Live that Christmas decoration.... You are clever!
    Hugs, LLJ 32 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I say, that is a nice busy desk! I love your christmas wreath - so pretty!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 28

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my - fabulous mess! Love the idea of the wreath and what a great journal page :-) TFS

    Karon #54

    Karon's Krafty Korner

    ReplyDelete
  13. lots and lots going on with your desk The christmas wreath decoration is lovely. Tracey No. 20

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great journal page, the little guys expression is brilliant and yor tree dec is lovely, very creative using the circles! Annette #31

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the journal page. It is noticeable that everyone seems extra busy, must be that time of the year. Happy crafting, Angela x 39

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous little wreath hanging decoration :)
    Happy Wednesday
    Laura
    47

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi neighbor,
    is this tidying thing a virus?
    love all your projects going on....
    Robyn 6

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh! That new Stampotique stamp is too cool! I haven't visited them in a much too long. Clever you coming up with the journal circle wreath idea. I enjoyed the excavation of your properly messy desk (so many tidy ones this week). I just realized that your desk is a long table. Judy #73

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jackie, it's nice to meet you. This is my very first WOYWW and I am just bowled over by all the talent out there! I had to giggle when I saw your desk... mine is generally a vast pile of layers of several projects at a time! I love that journal page... I have recently fallen in love with the illustratory look! I will be back for a better look at your fabulous work after I get through more of the links on WOYWW. I hope you will get the chance to pop over to my blog http://elisabetpollock.blogspotcom for a visit too. I have put the link to my blog only because I think my blog isn't acting right and people are not getting to my blog through the link from my comments.
    Hugs for now from a new sister in art,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love you organization technique, just get down to the lost items. Works for me. great works in progress so just keep movin' along
    Monica 55

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute is that wreath? Love it. And new Stampotique? Yum. Been SO LONG since I managed a challenge there I really should have a go again. But it's been AGES since I've had new stamps from them. Missed my window of ordering in time for my MIL to tuck a large shipment in her suitcase, so must plan on being better organized for the next visitors.... :)

    Happy (late again) WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooo! I spotted a cute scrapbook LO there of your grand daughter. Lovely!
    That wreath is gorgeous. It doesn't look that difficult at all.
    Thanks for letting me look over your shoulder,
    Have a good week,
    Sorry I'm late but I take my time going through them all. (I enjoy reading all the blogs and look at the photos)
    Lisca#36

    ReplyDelete
  23. My desk is still at the stage of the first picture ;) Well done on the progress!

    Carmen x #45

    ReplyDelete