Tuesday, 11 November 2014

STAMPOTIQUE designers challenge 173 ...............bling it out!

There is a new challenge at the SDC blog this week and France is our host, you can find a link to her blog at the right hand side of this post! 
France said that for the longest time, bling was something she stayed away from, then suddenly she started to add touches of bling on almost every project and she loved it!
So for this weeks challenge she would like us to use some bling, be it shinny ink spray, glitters, iridescent paint, add some bling to your project!
So with this in mind I made this journal page ....
I made a bright sunny page as France said she wanted us to make something to lighten up the days that are getting shorter and darker now we are close to winter ! Hope you think it's bright and sunny France? 
Now it's over to you to join in the fun and show us what you make by linking it to the SDC blog, there is a link on the right hand side of this post 

7 comments:

  1. I love your blinged-out sun, Jackie! However, now that I have read your sentiment, I will have that song on my mind all day! Perfect balloons and background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page, so nice and you bling is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is bright and sunny, makes me long for the summer :)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bright page Jackie, I wish it was like that today!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and summery ! Love it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this and the expression on his face is priceless :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, love the bling on the sun.

    ReplyDelete