Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Craft Stamper Magazine ... Make it Take it .....inspiration

Have you joined in the fun at Craft Stampers Magazines, Make it Take it blog yet?
This month they have asked us to use a non christmas stamp and make something christmas with it!
Here is what I made And the home made stamp I made it with ! 

For a while I have been wanting to have a go at carving my own stamps.... So I thought I would give it a go and since it's the first time I have done this I thought I would keep it simple ! I cut a triangle shape out of the blue foam then using the heat gun warmed the surface of one side and then stamped a pattern into it, so that gave me a triangle with a pattern on! 
Had a little try to make sure it stamped ok!!!!!!

Then set to work on making something Christmassy....
Put it all together and here is my Christmas tree decoration! 

Now it's over to you remember there is a prize to be won from The Artistic stamper 





1 comment:

  1. Jackie this Is so very beautiful and makes a great keepsake♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete