You can find Corries blog link on the right hand side of this post.
Corrie says you can use ink, paint or pen, Whatever medium you like, just no printed paper, she wants us to make the stripes ourself! And have fun!
Here is what I made, a set od Project Life journalling cards.
I got myself a sheet of blank paper and a selection of pink ink sprays, I mixed colours and then let each of the colours run down the page, when dry I added A light pink pan pastels to the background then using a stencil and a darker shade on top in patches through the stencil








Drips for stripes. Smart idea!
ReplyDeleteLove your layouts and demonstration of the process.
Love your stripes! Brilliant idea xx
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute, love how you've created your stripes and all that pink!
ReplyDeleteLike your drippy stripes...
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
Love what you did to create your stripes!
ReplyDelete