I cleared it all ...........then decided to have a move round so had to put lots of 'stuff ' on my desk while I moved it all! My desk has mostly my project life albums and papers etc on it.
If you look to the right there is a sheet of striped paper, left over after I used the half of it to made into a set of PL cards
I will use these in my Lara album.
If you would like to see other crafty desks just click on the link marked Stamping Ground on the right a bit further down the page.
Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment, I will return all comments asap, although since I did the last IOS update on my I pad I have had problems with some blogs, so sorry I do try and e mail a comment if I can.


That insert for Lara's album is so cute! It'll fit well with all the other LOs. I'll be making a start in the cover soon :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ 18 xx
Nothing like cleaning to make you want to "move" tings around. I fall into that pit every time, but I always feel better after it's all done......grin
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
Krisha #5
I love all the pink! Well done on sorting your room. I got as far as buying new storage boxes for fabric at the weekend, but that's as far as it's got! Have a lovely week, Chris # 8
ReplyDeleteYour room looks airy and bright. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletePat #65
wow, Lara's album is coming along a treat; love that pink paper! Helen 4
ReplyDeleteI seem to be constantly sorting out and reorganising :-) like the insert. Anne x #34
ReplyDeleteLove those papers!!! as they say - too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteBishopsmate #74
Sometimes you just have to have a move round and reorganise stuff. Hope you have a great crafty week, Angela x 28
ReplyDeleteInteresting piles of lovely stuff I suppose. These inserts are very beautiful and will be cool in the album!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Gabriele 26
Your workdesk looks SO cool!! Loving all of your project life cards :) xx
ReplyDeleteI like to move stuff around occasionally too. Makes for fun discovery time LOL. Keep smiling and creating.
ReplyDelete